I can't download a track from my library (again)

Few months ago we had the same problem. I cant seem to download my own track from my library.
Here is the error rapport:

Hello @NewMorningTrio

Thanks for your message.

@Carlos will get back to you shortly.

Best,

2 Likes

Hello @NewMorningTrio,

1. Please provide the barcodes of the releases you want to download the audios from.

2. Regarding your latest release ā€œKong Suiteā€ (4066218920734) you need to provide us with a valid license that allows you to commercially exploit official footage from the 2005 movie ā€œKing Kongā€:

If you cannot provide a valid license, please send us a new artwork without any trademarked content on it. With no reply from you within the next 48h, we wil lhave to takedown the whole release.

Best,

2 Likes

Hi Carlos,
I cant seem to download ā€˜met u meeā€™ from my dashboard. Earlier I had the same problem regarding the Kong Suite because of the wrong order of tracks. The barcode I have for you is (DELETED BY ADMIN).

The issue concerning the cover pic to me is hilarious since we, imusiciandigital and me released this EP in 2013 with no problems regarding lincense issues. Now youā€™re giving me an ultimatum and a treat to put it down?
Since this was my last business with your company I donā€™t care what you do with this release. Im moving all my music thx to
A) this
B) this way of communication that is SO impersonal
Thank you

Hello @NewMorningTrio,

1. This is not a barcode youā€™ve provided but an ISRC. Please take the time to read this page to see the difference between the two. Do not share your ISRC publicly as this is sensitive information. Iā€™ve sent you a download link for your track via private message.

2. Thereā€™s nothing ā€œhilariousā€ here, weā€™re talking violation of copyright and this is a serious issue. This is by no means a threat, just a normal practise based on clear laws regarding what you can and cannot do. In shorter terms: You are not allowed to commercially exploit the work of someone else without a formal authorization. Unless you own commercial rights to the 2005 movie ā€œKing Kongā€, there is no way you can use this artwork. Maybe you managed to make it work in 2013, but now here we are. Weā€™re issuing an immediate takedown of the release from all shops.

Best,

2 Likes

Hi Carlos,
Indeed voilation of copyright its not hilarious and I dont want a lawsuit but its on the web since 2013, nobody bothered.
Whats ā€˜funnyā€™ is that Im with iMusicianDigital since 2009 and I remember just emailing with Simona, Tobi, Celine in an office in Zurich. How did this way of communicating come to being? I get 10 emails to celebrate me with my release, good luck on my release, YEAH my release is on its way and countless other computergenerated mail. But we dont get rich from my music because I wont upgrade.