I can't find my song on Tidal, Anghami, and Qobuz

Hello I can’t find my song on Tidal , Anghami and Qobuz. It was released on 4th February 2023 . Can you fix it?

Can I get a reply fr Imusiciandigital?

Hello @AlmightyBillionaire,
Access to distribute to Beatport, Traxsource, Tidal and Qobuz are available for Amplify+ customers.

I see that Anghami wasn’t selected during the music distribution process:

If you wish to activate your Amplify+ subscription, you will be able to request your release to be delivered to these shops, among other benefits that our new plan gives you. You can find more details here.

You have full control on your subscription, meaning that you can decide to cancel it at any time (and the release won’t be taken down from the shops).

Hello Maurizio I paid for my release in January 6th before you started your Amplify and Amplify plus . And the plan I paid for said you will distribute my song to all platforms Including Tidal, Anghami And Quboz in exchange $15. I don’t know why my songs are not on the platforms. You need to fix it

Hello @Maurizio I paid for my release in January 6th before you started your Amplify and Amplify plus . And the plan I paid for said you will distribute my song to all platforms Including Tidal, Anghami And Quboz in exchange $15. I don’t know why my songs are not on the platforms. You need to fix it

Hey @AlmightyBillionaire sorry, my bad!

I see that you didn’t select those shops in the first place.

No worries though, I requested a free modification as an apology for my previous message, and my colleagues from the delivery team just sent an update for you.

You release will soon appear in those shops!

@Maurizio just to clarify I picked all the stores (including Tidal , Anghami and Qobuz) when I paid for the release. I would never make the mistake of not picking all the shops for the release. Anyways Thanks for the modification. When exactly will my song be available on Tidal, Qoboz and Anghami ? Can you Pls give me a timeframe?

@Maurizio I just checked now my song is not KKBox. Pandora, Napster, Awa and Resso are not available in my country so I can’t confirm if my song is on those platforms. I can’t find any of my song on Melon even the ones I released last year. For the record I choose all the stores when I paid for the release.

@Maurizio waiting for a reply

@Maurizio can I get a reply?

@Maurizio can you fix the issue with other stores. I am still waiting for a reply from you

We sent an update 5 days ago, so your release will appear in the missing shops within the next 10 days. In case any of them should be still missing, I’ll ask for an additional redelivery request.

@Maurizio the song released in 2023 is in some of the missing online stores. But my song is released in 2022 as been taken down In the missing online stores. Anghami for example says my song as been taken by the artiste or label. I did not order a take down of the song in any of the stores. So you need to fix it. I paid full $20 rockstar plan last year to have my song all on streaming platforms. So you need to fix this immediately.

Can I get a reply from Imusiciandigital,?

Hey @Maurizio

Can you please check the following issue.

Thanks! :blush:

Heya @cantheproducer thanks for the heads up :+1:

We sent an update last Friday (my apology for not not mentioning this earlier), so I’m confident that Anghami will react within the next 7-10 days. @AlmightyBillionaire if that shouldn’t happen please let me know and I’ll make sure to send an urgent reminder for you

1 Like

@Maurizio it is over 15 days now my song released in 2023 is still not on Anghami. And it is missing from some online stores as well.
My song released in 2022 was taken down from Anghami, Tidal, KKbox, Quboz and some other online stores. I have reported this issue before you need to fix now and immediately.

I have reported this issue on countless times before my song released in 2023 is still missing on Anghami and some online stores. My song released in 2022 as been taken off some online stores recently. Imusiciandigital you need to fix it now and immediately.

Hello again @AlmightyBillionaire,

Thanks for letting me know. Really sorry to read that!
Since the redelivery didn’t work, I asked our delivery team to get in touch with Anghami to find out why they took it down. Hopefully they will get back to us soon. I’ll keep you posted.

Here’s the link to your track. Thanks for your patience but I’m glad the redelivery finally worked!