I don't get any royalties

Hello Imusician team

have been more then 7 month since i use CID but i don’t get any royalties can you check why because i use my song on multi video, i get the copyright notification but i got nothing here

1 Like

Hello @Dido

The iMusician support is closed the week-end.

I tag @Carlos to check why.

A2D

2 Likes

Hello @Dido

Can you please tell us the Barcode (EAN Number).

Thanks!

1 Like

there is no (EAN Number) I just use the CID service this is the ISRC (DELETED BY MODERATOR)

Oh, okay. I have removed the ISRC number because it´s not allowed to post something like that here in the forum.

Can you please tell me the song title.

Thanks!

1 Like

Song Title is: Ghir Nti Li Nedik

2 Likes

Hey @Dido,

We’re looking into it, I’ll get back to you once I have more info. Thanks for your patience until then.

Best,

2 Likes

Ok take your time, thank you

2 Likes

Hey @Dido,

So, regarding your revenue for the past 7 months, unfortunately we can’t tell you why YouTube hasn’t shared any sales number with us. It might be because none of your tracks have generated revenue, the revenues have not been validated by YouTube, etc. On our end, as long as we don’t receive any money from YouTube, there is unfortunately nothing we can do here.

Now, it’s important to know that there has been changes to our Content ID policy since last month, from now on all CID monteizations need to be paired with a distribution to YouTube Music. As this is not the case for you at the moment, there are two options:

1. We keep your CID activated but we distribute your track to YouTube Music or;
  2. We deactivate your CID.

Please let me know what you prefer and we’ll take care of it.

Best,

2 Likes

You can distribute my track to YouTube Music if this can help in my case, and what iam supposed to do if i need to contact YouTube or what?

1 Like

Hey @Dido,

In that case please go to your dashboard and finalize your open order (select only YouTube in the shops list), then get back to me here before paying the order :slight_smile:

Finalize order

2 Likes

Hello Carlos

i do what you told me to do, what’s next

1 Like

Hey @Dido,

I’ve added 9€ in promo credit to your account so you can pay the distribution of your release to YouTube.

You can proceed to paying the order now by clicking here:

Best,

2 Likes

Hello Carlos I do it, thank you so much

So now if the problem is resolved?
And if i can got the payment of the last 7 months?

3 Likes

Hello @Dido

Thanks for your message.

Carlos is not in the office this week. I mention @Melani @Maurizio from the Team.

Best,

2 Likes

Hello everyone @cantheproducer and @Dido :slight_smile:

I just sent you a DM, so we can check it for you :slight_smile: @Dido

2 Likes