I don't understand this new system

Hello Mattia

I have been a member for more than 4 years and have always published without problems, now with this new system the costs for publications have increased, and that’s fine.
The communication system you had before was much easier via individual @mail, I have a new album to release and this new site is a little difficult for me to understand there are too many things.
what do I have to do?

Hello, I moved your question into a new topic because it didn’t have anything to do with the one where you posted.

Please be patient while someone from iMusician get to know your question :pray:

2 Likes

Ciao @INSTABILE

Here you can find a step-by-step tutorial on how to distribute your music with iMsuician.

If you still have doubts, feel free to answer my message with some details and I’ll get back to you :slight_smile:

ciao Maurizio

ho notato che la mia ultima pubblicazione non e’ stata distribuita su YOU TUBE-TRAXSOUCE-BEATPORT
??

HO PAGATO 120 EURO DI PUBBLICAZIONE CON L’ABBONAMENTO,GRADIREI RICEVERE UNA RISPOSTA VELOCE

Maurizio sto un poco arrabbiato,
ho pagato la pubblicazione per il 15 luglio ma la mia uscita ancora non e’ stata caricata su tutti i canali principali.

perfavore mi puoi rispondere?

Hi @INSTABILE

calm down! He will be in touch with you shortly. At this time nobody is working anymore.

I would also like to mention @Melani from the iMusician Team, who is also responsible for Italian support.

Please stay respectful here in the forum!

Thanks!

Thanks dear @cantheproducer for the tag and for your kindness!

Hey @INSTABILE (great username btw), I understand the importance for you to have your music distributed online in every shop you select and we are working to ensure it! However, always consider that when this does not happen, there is always a cause and therefore a solution! :slight_smile:
As also @cantheproducer mentioned , would be great to talk each other with a collaborative tone as we are always showing our commitment to meet solutions in the fastest way possible!
Dunqueeeee, tornando all’italiano, ho visto che hai un abbonamento AMPLIFY+, puoi contattarci direttamente dalla tua dashboard! Ecco come fare.

Comunque, la tua uscita discografica Industrialization (adoro Furian), non è stata pubblicata su Beatport/Traxsource perchè hai erroneamente creato una etichetta personalizzata (iMElettronica) invece di utilizzare quella nostra gratuita (iM Electronica), come hai fatto per le vecchie uscite.
Quindi, ho cambiato l’etichetta per te e inviato la richiesta di pubblicazione. Ti chiedo di verificare entro massimo lunedì, perchè purtroppo Beatport/Traxsource sono lenti. Youtube dovrebbe essere entro un paio di giorni!

Per il futuro, se intendi pubblicare sotto la tua etichetta personalizzata, quest’ultima dovrà esser registrata: https://imusician.pro/en/support/faqs/article/how-can-i-distribute-my-music-on-specific-electronic-online-shops-such-as-beatport-traxsource

P.s inviaci le tue tracce per la nostra playlist I’m Electronic !!

Un caro saluto :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Melanie,
Thank you for your immediate availability.
Thanks also for the changes you made for me.
and thank you also for the compliments on the track.
I apologize for the tones I used, it was not my intention to offend.

this publication was a struggle for me, I’m working 10 hours a day and I had very little time to publish and make changes.

I’m waiting for the publications on the other channels, thanks to all the always strong team.

PS I’m trying to send you the playlists, but I don’t have much time.
Thank you

Andrea

Hi melani

the last thing, i can’t communicate with you from my dashboard even if i paid for the AMPLIFY subscription.
and if I can get help in creating my own playlists for distribution.

Thank you

Buongiorno @INSTABILE, grazie per le tue gentili parole!

Hai provato ad accedere al tuo account tramite il web e cliccare sul bottone Aiuto in basso a sx?

Cliccando su Aiuto, hai due opzioni: Risposte e Chiedi. Cliccando su Chiedi, potrai compilare il modulo di contatto.

Invece, puoi utilizzare questo form per inviare il tuo brano alle nostre playlist: i'M Electronic Playlist – Submit Your Music | iMusician
Se il tuo brano verrà scelto dal nostro curatore, riceverai un’email di conferma!!

Se ho capito bene, vuoi creare la tua playlist su Spotify, questo puoi farlo direttamente dal tuo account e non hai bisogno di noi :slight_smile:

Ti lascio il link alla tua uscita discografica su Beatport: https://www.beatport.com/release/industrialization/4201117

Ce l’abbiamo fatta, alla prossima!

ciao Melani

ti chiedo dinuovo scusa per i molti messaggi.
Purtroppo ancora non e’ stata caricata la mia ultima uscita su YOU TUBE,
e non riesco a scriverti in privato sul canale Imusician, perche mi chiede un codice a barre che non ho capito dove prendere.
scusami dinuovo ,ma sto lavorando molto, ed ho davvero poco tempo per aggiornarmi,mi puoi aiutare?
grazie
Andrea