I have an issue with a refund and a payment I did not choose to make

Hello , I subscribed for Amplify + to iMusician late November and I didn’t notice that you have to pay for each release once and I had to ask for a refund they agreed since it was the first 14 days

Melanie from the support team said that I got it in my account and I can initiate a payout but there’s no money in my imusician account yet.
Next thing I check my paypal balance to see if it went there and I see a new payment of 30 Euros which I did not press any button to make or anything.

It’s also noticable that it was paid from the money from the debit card linked to the paypal which was not meant for me go there that’s why I had to refund because I did not have any paypal balance for the releases.
I’m pretty sure this is not meant to be anything bad it’s just some type of unawareness of myself,but since I asked for the refund before the 30euro payout which I did not make why Would I pay more after a refund (which still has not happened)
can you guys please help me out?
please refund everything !! I did not release anything.
the 70E for the amplify+ and 30E for I don’t even know why it got paid…

(i CAN NOT POST PICTURES CAUSE I’'M A NEW USER)

2 Likes

Hello @albanimusic

Thanks for your message.

@Carlos will get back to you shortly.

Best,

1 Like

Okay thank you for the response

2 Likes

Hello @albanimusic, it’s me! :slight_smile:

Let me check again and get back to you!

I sent a new request to our accounting team to ensure the refund, it seems it is in pause! Please allow us approx 5 business days and thanks for the patience!

2 Likes

thank you !!! ! appreciate the honest and quick work

2 Likes