I Have not Recieved Revenue/Payout

I’m still awaiting payment for a selected time period for my iMusician account/release. I requested a payout sometime back in June and still have not received that. A few months later I had the option to request another payout for a smaller amount. I requested the payout for the smaller amount and got that one; however, I’m still waiting for the initial payout request.

Both payouts still say “pending” even though I have received one and not the other. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

1 Like

hi @Carlos and @Melani , could you take a look at this? :v:

2 Likes

Hey @iMusicianUser,

I’ve checked your payout data and there seems to be a problem with the account you’ve registered since all the mandatory fields are missing:

Could you please add all the required information and get back to me once it’s done ? Most likey our accounting team is currently unable to identify correctly your account because of this missing information.

Thanks ahead !

3 Likes

Hey Carlos, (@Carlos)

Thanks for getting back with me. I’ve went into my account and attempted to add these options. All the fields are “greyed” out and I cannot input data. The only thing I can select is “remove”

This account utilizes PayPal as a payout method. That’s how I’ve received all payouts in the past as well as a more recent one. Not sure if this matters, but I’ve had this account for a few years now, before iMusician changed its tier system.

Also, to clarify, I’ve received the Sept 25, 2023 payout to the specified email address via paypal. I haven’t received the Apr 16 2023 payout. They both say pending. Payment for Sept 25, 2023 was completed on Oct 22, 2023 through Paypal.

Thanks for looking into this. Let me know if there’s anything else I can do, or information to provide you with.

Hello @iMusicianUser

Thanks for your message.

@Carlos will get back to you shortly. You can expect an answer next week. No one from the Team works at this time and on weekends.

Best,

1 Like

@cantheproducer

No problem. Thanks for letting me know.

Have a great weekend!

2 Likes

Hey @iMusicianUser,

Please remove the payment method and add it again with all the required fields filled in.

Thank you,

2 Likes

@Carlos ,

The fields have now been updated.

1 Like

Thank you @iMusicianUser,

I’ve forwarded your request to our accounting team so they can look into it. I’ll get back to you via DM once I have more info, in the meantime thank you for your patience :slight_smile:

Best,

2 Likes