I have paid amplify+ subscription and Traxsourse / Beatport still not showing?

Hello all, Hope all doing well. Please help fixing this issue. I can’t chose Traxsourse after I paid ampllify+ membership? plus I tried to contact customer support but the message is not going through. Thanks
Andy

I NEED URGENT HELP TO FIX THIS ISSUE: I PAID AMPLIYFY+ AND THE TRAXSOURSE / BEAT PORT IS NOT SHOWING ALSO CUSTOMER SERVICE CHAT BOX IS NOT WORKING

account: ANDY VAN DEE

Just paid some money for music distribution but no help what’s the way forward coz I have music just wanted to upload and distribute needed help kindly.

same thing, I just paid 100$ for amplify+ and no Traxsourse or Beatport is active as they claimed. if they don’t get it fix I will open a dispute on PayPal and get my money back. I won’t waste my time.

@vandeemusic ha donc tu as payé mais tu ne peux pas mettre tes sons en ligne, après avoir souscrit à Amplify, c’est ça ? Car j’hésite aussi à payer le forfait

Yes, I’m very upset. I was looking forward to release some of my tracks on Traxsourse & Beatport but unfortunately I paid 100$ for claim that is not true. am still waiting for their customer service to come back as their chatbox is not working I also test them on Instagram and they say we don’t offer support. I’m getting disappointed even I didn’t use their service yet.

La mauvaise date pendant 1 an ?

Sorry to hear, I’m new her and that’s my first time I deal with them and I feel already disappointed, the only reason I got the Amplify+ just to get Traxsurse / Beat port. and was getting my tracks ready then all this happened. now I don’t get any customer support as I suppose to be the prime member here, instead I left without any help. I will wait till tomorrow then I will file dispute on PayPal. its sad but I don’t have time for this. I hope they will sort out your issue too.

that’s sad. sorry to hear

Hey @vandeemusic
There might be a bug I need to report to the tech team - once paid, you should have access to everything we offer for the subscription.

Let’s check that together. I’ll send you a DM.

You need to select ELECTRONIC / DANCE as genre to see Beatport & Traxsource being available in the selection of shops

The customer service box seems to work on my end, feel free to send me a video recording of the issue on your end so I can report it.

chat

CHATBOX still not working. but the Traxsourse is solved. thanks

What happened when you click on ‘Send a message’?