I need to change a song´s file

My album just got accepted and went to the platforms (not disponible there yet, just got sent), but one of the tracks has the wrong sound file, i need to change it immediately

Hey @XxJASPERxX
With the subscription AMPLIFY or AMPLIFY+ ; you can contact our team via email directly and they’ll help you out.

thanks, I already have AMPIFLY+ and contacted them, my release went out today and since its with another artist´s work i need it fixed very fast

My album just got accepted and went to the platforms (not disponible there yet, just got sent), but one of the tracks has the wrong sound file, i need to change it immediately, i already sent the right file to the assistant (cayo) wich helped me with other stuff via email

1 Like

Happy Friday @XxJASPERxX, hope all good!

So, I’ve checked your release as well and can confirm that was accepted indeed…congrats!

Modifications are available for artists with AMPLIFY (or AMPLIFY+) plan, because we would need to make a new delivery! If you decide to go for a new plan, you can directly contact us through the iMusician dashboard. For more, please have a look here:

Hope to hear from you soon and have a great day!

thanks, i have AMPLIFY+ and contacted them