I payed already for 2 CDs and still didn't released them. Where is the money?

The thing that makes me crazy with all this is the fact that I already payed BEFORE the new rule came…
I am a kind of disappointed with this new Rule of paying fix per year and I was even thinking about leaving iMusician. But as you read above, I payed already for some Albums (it as a 50% promotion, so, instead of 60.- per Album, only 30.- CH); Now I have to decide what to do with that. I was so chocked when I saw that everything changed and I see how stupid I was, not to be fast enough, putting the 2 CDs there in the old Category or agreement…

Thanks a lot

1 Like

I hope this is the last Question for day (sorry) :slight_smile:

I believe that those 50.- per year is per Person and not per Album, right?

So, I would pay those 50.- and put how many Albums I want (and I would pay 20.- per Album).
I suppose that it is like this, it would be crazy to pay 50.- per year per Album plus the starting 20.-

Thanks for all answers :slight_smile:
Greetings from Zurich

1 Like

your albums, former and future releases, will stay online forever whatever your subscription plan was, is or will be :v:
And yes, it’s per person, not per album :smiley: so you can release one album , two albums or more with Amplify or Amplify+ to all platforms, pay for just the time you need, switch back to Free the next month and everything will stay online on all platforms ! Forever ! Including the releases you did before the new subscription model :v:

3 Likes

@Andi, couldn’t have said it better! :handshake:

3 Likes

Hi Andi and thanks again.
As someone wrote before in another chat, this Chat is amazing and you guys help us a lot, thank you!

I am almost getting there, there is only one thing that I don’t get yet:

Let’s say that I pay the 20.- to put a new Album (it does not matter that my money is already there), than I also pay for example 10.- let’s say, for 2 months (Amplify). Them my music would be in all platforms, everything ok.

THEN I would make a downgrade to FREE and my music would still stay in all platforms? I don’t understand this part…

This thing with ONLY 4 PLATTFORMS makes me confused… Of course I want as many as possible…
I hope you understood my question or situation :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot! Rodrigo

1 Like

Hi Rodrigo, now I understand your doubt! Let metry to explain:
Yes, in your example you would have spent 30,- and have the release forever online on all shops it was released on.
The thing with the 4 shops happens if you pubblish a CD (20.-) with Free Account (0.-) , then you will pubblish on up to 4 shops and it would stay there forever. The choice between the subscription plans depends first of all on which and how many shops you want to pubblish to, then, of course, there are lots of other advantages with Amplify and Amplify+ subscription that go far beyond the number of shops and commission rates. So it should be possible to find a taylored solution for every need and size :v:
if you want to go deeper into this here is also a post where these aspects are specifically discussed:

3 Likes

Hi Andi and thanks again for your very clear explanation.
It helped me a lot.
I wish everyone a wonderful day and weekend.
As soon as I have time, I will put this CD on line.

Thanks a lot and take care, Rodrigo

2 Likes

glad that I could be helpful! And let us know when you have pubblished your CD, I am looking forward to listen to it :v:

2 Likes

Hello @Andi or anyone there.

Look, I finally got the time to start putting my CD on line but I must stop right at the beginning. Why?

Because as I said, I still have 60CHF by iMusician and as I read underneath, this would be enough to put 2 more CDs with Amplifier for 2 or 3 months and then change.

BUT, HOW DO I DO THAT IF IN THE FIRST STEP I AM SUPPOSE TO PAY THE 5.- TO START? WHY SHOULD I PAY IF I ALREADY HAVE MY MONEY?

Is this only for me so complicate or for everyone?

Please help me in this point, how do I do to start?

PS: besides that just a curiosity: I read many texts in French, Italian but I never saw any text in german, and I suppose that this would be our main language, no? Why do we do here everything in English?

Thanks and have a nice day, Rodrigo

hi @rodbottermaio , your music will stay online forever with every subscription plan you choose, from Free to Amplify and of course Amplify+ (see this for more info: Pricing | iMusician) and yes an album has a cost of 20€. So you could have your 2 remaining CDs released and have 2 month of Amplify+ or 4 month of Amplify before you could switch to Free or release 3 CDs directly ewith the Free Plan and your Music would in any case be online forever :smiley:
I hope this could help and please feel free to ask whatever questions about the new subscription plans and their incredible opportunities here, so that you can find the best solution for your future releases !

1 Like

hi @rodbottermaio man kann natürlich auch auf deutsch schreiben, wir haben ja dieses fantastische Übersetzungstool und ja, es gibt tatsächlich Posts in dieser Sprache :v:

3 Likes

but to come back to your question, I would tag @Maurizio here as it is not really clear to me what you mean and I am sure he can help you better with this in the next couple of days :v:

3 Likes

Thanks Andi!
Well, it was only a curiosity. Even though I live in Switzerland for a long time, I believe that I write less mistakes in English then in German :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks again @Andi
In that case, very nice would be to have a kind of a BON, COUPON, GUTSCHEIN, were I could use the amount that is already there. A kind of a Number code or something like that…

Hello everyone!

@rodbottermaio you are right: you have 68 CHF cash credits in your account, that you can either request to be paid or you can reinvest to pay for your upcoming releases.

I checked your settings and I see that cash credits can be used to pay your open invoices:

so you shouldn’t have any problem with that.

What are the 5 CHF you are referring about? Could you please tell me where you see that amount?
If possible, a screenshot would be amazing!

Whatever you need, let’s get it sorted by either me or the rest of this amazing Community!

2 Likes

Hi @Maurizio and thanks for your answer.
Well, I didn’t know about those 8 CHF, also because until know I never asked for any money back from Streaming.
What I knew is that I have 60CHF because I payed in advance for 2 CDs (it was a promotion with 50%).

Or, can be that all those 68CHF are from Streaming? Thanks for answering me that.

Ok I go there now and try to make a screenshot for you.

Thanks! Rodrigo

Hello @rodbottermaio,

You can check your Cash credit and promo credit here:

and all the details here:

I couldn’t see the 5 CHF mentioned anywhere in the screenshot you kindly shared.
Anyway, I promise, there are no hidden fees :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @Maurizio and thanks for your answer and screenshot! This can help me a lot and it is exactly like I thought it would be: a PROMO CODE to use the money that is already there.

The screenshot that I sent was the second (or first?) step, when you decide to make an upgrade, you choose the fee per Month and this window comes, were I should pay the 5.-
But I believe that now everything is ok and I hope that I will be able to use (and understand) the PROMO CODE. Thanks a lot and good day to everyone! Rod

2 Likes

Hello @rodbottermaio,

glad that helped! :slight_smile:
Promo credits can be used to pay your next invoice/invoices.

I hope everything is clear now. If not, you’ll only need to ask.

Have a nice weekend.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot again @Maurizio and greeting to everyone.

PS: I was happy to see a Brazilian writing here in Portuguese. I didn’t know that the Brazilians know iMusician :slight_smile: , nice!

2 Likes