Introduce Yourself! 🎤

Hi,
I am Torenka S., a hobby singer-songwriter for pop and electric dance music in Germany. :smile:
Recently, I have started to explore music production and I fell in love with it.

I have just released my very first song I produced with iMusician a month ago.

There are two versions of the song. Let me know what do you think?
I also post my music journal on instagram . Check it out!

As I am pretty new to everything, I would like to learn more (about the music industry, production…etc) and get feedback from others through the community.

Cheers! :smiley:

5 Likes

Hi @torenkas :wave:

Thanks for sharing and welcome!

We’re loving ‘How Could This End’ :headphones: Have you checked out our YouTube category yet for tips and tricks for navigating the music industry?

2 Likes

Hi @torenkas. Your song sounds :fire:. Do you have some new material planned?

2 Likes

Yup, @Nicholas. I am already a subscriber to the iMusician Youtube channel. Very informative and helpful for me.

Keep up with the good work! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks @zirnoise! You songs sound amazing and have very interesting tones! :raised_hands:

I am already producing my second song. I hope I can release it this summer. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! Good luck with your release!

1 Like

My name is Rhiannon. I am 22. I am a singer. I have been singing since I was four. I love to sing. Its what I have the most experience in. My dream is to do it professionally. All I ever want to do is be a professional singer. I am currently in the running to be the Opening Act at this years We Can Survive concert in California. It is held at Hollywood Bowl. The winner gets $10,000 and gets to be the Opening Act. Voting starts on July 11th. I will send the link when it starts. The concert raises awareness for breast cancer. It would mean everything to me to win. I have wanted this for a long time. Please vote for me. This is an opportunity to help jumpstart my music career.

This is the song that got me into the competiton. Check that out to.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing @renewman :slight_smile: & beautiful rendition!

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon, please share a link for We Can Survive :headphones:

Hi all !!

Happy to be a part of this beautiful community of creators and inspirational artists!

I’m Sebastien, multi-instrumentalist, producer and artist! My sound expands from ambient, folk, blues, alternative to folk, pop and electro!
I have a few projects which you can hear here → Spotify & Spotify

Always happy to connect with musicians around the globe and collab so if any of you is looking for a collaborator, musicians, songwriter or producer I’d love to hear from you and make music together!

4 Likes

Loving the OVERSEA project Sebastien :headphones:

Can’t wait to hear more soon!

Hi again. Karaoke Version of A Thousand Years - YouTube
That is the link to my cover of A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. Just another reminder to vote for me during the Opening Act competition. Here is the link to that Rhiannon | Opening Act

Hello @sebastienhmusic. I listened some songs from your Univers-ÃŽls.

It sounds great! I like your sonic mood. Especially the Voyager 2 stuff. I also love to use big washy reverbs. What plugins did you use? :headphones:

Off-topic: Thanks for the shout out @Nicholas :smiley:

Hi
thank yooou so much for your kind words and for listening!!

We used lots of VALHALLA and I actually own a few strymons that we used as outboard gear :slight_smile:

have a good one man!

1 Like

thank you so much Nicholas!

Hi all - first post here and so far just released the one track through iMusician. I make club-focused music at the techno end of the house spectrum. Here’s the track link where I used my ‘practice’ name Freddie Hudson :slight_smile:

Cheers
Simon

2 Likes

Happy to have you onboard @Simon :slight_smile:

Loving this track under ‘Freddie Hudson’ - I just added it to our i’M Electronic playlist here :headphones:

You can also share it in our Fresh Release Fridays thread here where we will be selecting artists for features on the iMusician Show

Just added ‘Exhale’ to our i’M Electronic playlist here @sebastienhmusic :slight_smile:

Feel free to share it in our Fresh Release Fridays thread here too!

Hello Torenkas S.,

Hope it never end… :dizzy:

Now, your song is integrated to my playlist Supercool on Spotify !

2 Likes

Hey @A2D,

Thanks for adding my song on your playlist. Also added yours on my Spotify playlist. :wink:

1 Like

Will check this pop dance beats :wink: