Introduce Yourself! 🎤

We want to know who you are!

• What’s your sound like? Share a link!

• What are you looking for in this community?

• What are your career goals?

Community-Topic-Header-IntroduceYourself

16 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m Nicholas, I’m a Marketing Manager here at iMusician :slight_smile:

We’re super happy to have you here with us as we launch the iMusician Community and can’t wait to hear from you!

Give us a shout in this thread, let us know where you’re from, and drop a link to some of your music :headphones:

11 Likes

Hi! :wave:

Happy to be here!

I’m a film music composer and sound designer based in Romania. I love composing to image. In some ways it feels easier than standard music composing. What are your thoughts?

The album I’m most proud of
my website

cheers!

11 Likes

Hi @zirnoise :wave:

Thanks for sharing and welcome! Loving your ‘Death and the Knight’ OST - passing it around to the team.

This is also :dart: for the vibe here in Berlin today!

3 Likes

Thanks Nicholas! I released Death and the knight 2 years ago with you guys ;).

I’m happy you liked the second one. It’s from a movie about Romanian mountain rescue teams. I was heavily influenced by the style of Hildur Guðnadóttir which, iirc has her studio in Berlin.

3 Likes

Hi,
I am Torenka S., a hobby singer-songwriter for pop and electric dance music in Germany. :smile:
Recently, I have started to explore music production and I fell in love with it.

I have just released my very first song I produced with iMusician a month ago.

There are two versions of the song. Let me know what do you think?
I also post my music journal on instagram . Check it out!

As I am pretty new to everything, I would like to learn more (about the music industry, production…etc) and get feedback from others through the community.

Cheers! :smiley:

5 Likes

Hi @torenkas :wave:

Thanks for sharing and welcome!

We’re loving ‘How Could This End’ :headphones: Have you checked out our YouTube category yet for tips and tricks for navigating the music industry?

2 Likes

Hi @torenkas. Your song sounds :fire:. Do you have some new material planned?

2 Likes

Yup, @Nicholas. I am already a subscriber to the iMusician Youtube channel. Very informative and helpful for me.

Keep up with the good work! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks @zirnoise! You songs sound amazing and have very interesting tones! :raised_hands:

I am already producing my second song. I hope I can release it this summer. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! Good luck with your release!

1 Like

My name is Rhiannon. I am 22. I am a singer. I have been singing since I was four. I love to sing. Its what I have the most experience in. My dream is to do it professionally. All I ever want to do is be a professional singer. I am currently in the running to be the Opening Act at this years We Can Survive concert in California. It is held at Hollywood Bowl. The winner gets $10,000 and gets to be the Opening Act. Voting starts on July 11th. I will send the link when it starts. The concert raises awareness for breast cancer. It would mean everything to me to win. I have wanted this for a long time. Please vote for me. This is an opportunity to help jumpstart my music career.

This is the song that got me into the competiton. Check that out to.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing @renewman :slight_smile: & beautiful rendition!

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon, please share a link for We Can Survive :headphones:

Hi all !!

Happy to be a part of this beautiful community of creators and inspirational artists!

I’m Sebastien, multi-instrumentalist, producer and artist! My sound expands from ambient, folk, blues, alternative to folk, pop and electro!
I have a few projects which you can hear here → Spotify & Spotify

Always happy to connect with musicians around the globe and collab so if any of you is looking for a collaborator, musicians, songwriter or producer I’d love to hear from you and make music together!

4 Likes

Loving the OVERSEA project Sebastien :headphones:

Can’t wait to hear more soon!

Hi again. Karaoke Version of A Thousand Years - YouTube
That is the link to my cover of A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. Just another reminder to vote for me during the Opening Act competition. Here is the link to that Rhiannon | Opening Act

Hello @sebastienhmusic. I listened some songs from your Univers-Îls.

It sounds great! I like your sonic mood. Especially the Voyager 2 stuff. I also love to use big washy reverbs. What plugins did you use? :headphones:

Off-topic: Thanks for the shout out @Nicholas :smiley:

Hi
thank yooou so much for your kind words and for listening!!

We used lots of VALHALLA and I actually own a few strymons that we used as outboard gear :slight_smile:

have a good one man!

1 Like

thank you so much Nicholas!

Hi all - first post here and so far just released the one track through iMusician. I make club-focused music at the techno end of the house spectrum. Here’s the track link where I used my ‘practice’ name Freddie Hudson :slight_smile:

Cheers
Simon

2 Likes