ISRC (Release)

Hi, I would like to add ISRC numbers to the tracks I almost released with Imusician, how can I do it ?

1 Like

Hello @Gregoire

thank you for your message.

@Carlos will get back to you shortly.

Best,

2 Likes

Hello @Gregoire,

You can add your ISRC during the distribution process:

If you leave that field blank, we will create an ISRC code for you for free.

Please keep in mind that it can’t be modified once the release is online.
If your release is not online yet but has been already delivered to the shops, you can update to Amplify+ and request a free modification.

3 Likes

Hello @Maurizio ,

Thank you for your answer. I didn’t enter any ISRC code at first and I already paid the release. Now I have my ISRC codes and I would like to add them to my release. Is it possible without subscribing to Amplify + ?

1 Like

Hello @Gregoire,

I guess you are referring to Nantes est sous l’eau, right?
I see that the release has been already checked and sent to the shops for their quality checks.

This means that we should reopen the release and change the ISRC codes, then send a manual update to each shop. Hopefully we won’t need to request a takedown, as there are still a few days before the release date.
I suggested you to upgrade to Amplify+, as the monthly subscription allows you to request a modification, in addition to a better commission and other extra features you can check here. It costs 10 € and, if after 1 month you don’t want to renew it, you’ll switch back to the free plan.

2 Likes

Hi @Maurizio,

Thank you for your message.
Yes I am referring to Nantes est sous l’eau. I just paid the monthly Amplify+ subscription and I still can’t change the ISRC codes in my Imusician account ?

2 Likes

Hey @Gregoire.

Please send me the codes in private and I’ll replace them for you. Then I will double check with our QA if we still have time or if we need to issue a takedown. Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes