Label Beatport release time

Hi,

i just wanted to know the time for the creation of the custom label. I don’t see the release on Beatport, i think there is a delay to proceed ?

Thnak you

1 Like

Hi @sam, thanks for your message!

If you filled out the form for label registration, then it will be reviewed by our label manager. Once the review has ended, you will be notified. This can take up to 2-4 weeks. Your release will be delivered on Beatport only after the label is being accepted.

Kudos for your music and wishing you a great day!

All the best,

2 Likes

Thank you for reply @Melani , i didn’t received the label Registration form. I just ordered the track and filled the name. Can you check about this with the accound Imusician [hidden by moderator]
Label name Algorythms Records. I stay available in case.

thank you

1 Like

hi @sam, please don’t share private info like e-mail adresses in the forum :v:

1 Like

Hello @sam, I do not see any label request neither the invoice. Label registration has a cost of 20euro for FREE users.

Would you like to proceed? I will then create an invoice for you :slight_smile:

Awaiting your response and have a great day!

All the best,

1 Like

Sorry about it. I already proceed to payment 20 euros when i did the release of Tales @Melani as you can see in the screenshot :innocent:

Awww, that’s perfect! I missed that invoice, then checking and getting back to you!

1 Like

Hi @sam, I am sending you a private DM to solve this! I will now archive this thread. :slight_smile:

All the best,

1 Like