"Madness" by Dimension 8 - Two "feel-good" electronic tracks

Hello!

My first single “Madness” was released today on Spotify and other platforms.

You can listen to the 2 tracks with the Spotify link below.

I often write melancholic music, but to start, I decided to release 2 “feel-good” tracks… In any case, I hope so, because with the situation in the world, we need it now!

Madness (popcorn mix)
A track written during the first lockdown in France. We were almost not allowed to go out despite the good weather. This frustration inspired me this rather special title with a DnB rhythm.

Summer
A track that should give you enthusiasm while waiting for the good weather or enjoying it if it is already there!

Feel free to add these tracks to your playlists if you like them, or even just to help me!

Thank you

3 Likes

My Release Page finally seems to work:

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @EMBmusic

Happy Release! :partying_face:

Thanks for sharing your singles. I just listened to your new singles. Really cool! The style of Summer in particular reminds me of my projects that I produced 6-7 years ago. Top! Keep it up.

I wish you success! :clap:

2 Likes

You’re so kind! Thank you very much.
I suppose that all your tracks are available on Spotify, so I will take a look at your catalogue, that seems interesting… But in a few days, because I’m busy with this release and other things. Remind me if I forget!

A lot of success for you too :+1:

This iMusician Community seems to include many friendly people :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@cantheproducer

I’ve just listened to Follow and Stories. Really nice music ! Congratulations ! :clap: I will listen to other tracks when I’ve got more time.

2 Likes

Thank you! :sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

Really love your track, it’s melodic and beautiful.

3 Likes

@Keny Thank you so much, I really appreciate your message! All the best.

@Keny Re-bonjour
I’ve just watched your amazing video on YouTube… (A la recherche d’un nouveau lieu) :+1:
Beautiful musical atmosphere (a lot of work behind, I think). It’s difficult to do a slow track that is catchy! :+1:
Do you know if the guys who created the video have a commercial offer ? I think they’re interesting.

1 Like

@EMBmusic
Bonjour, mais tu es francais, pas besoin d’anglais du coup. :grin:
En fait j’ai moi même réalisé la vidéo, j’ai récupéré les footages vidéos sur le site Pixabay,
mis à disposition par des passionnés et libre de droits, même pour utilisation commerciale.
Puis j’ai crée le clip avec mon éditeur vidéo.
Merci d’avoir écouté “A la recherche d’un nouveau lieu” mais franchement le master n’est pas
très bon finalement, je vais le faire remplacer.
Encore une fois, j’adore vraiment ton titre “Madness” félicitations. :wink:

2 Likes

Oui, j’écris en anglais parce que les discussions intéressent parfois nos amis étrangers. Mais je crois qu’il y a un bouton traduction quelque part.

J’avais vraiment cru que les images étaient faites spécialement, ça colle tellement bien avec ton morceau ! Ça me rappelle que j’ai en stock une chanson synth pop un peu sur le même thème. Je la sortirai dans quelques mois.

Je ne trouve pas ton master si mauvais mais on peut toujours faire mieux. En tout cas tu dois persévérer, c’est prometteur.
Merci pour tes encouragements ! :+1:

1 Like

@EMBmusic
Cool, je serais ravi de l’écouter quand tu la sortiras. Keep us updated. :wink:

1 Like