Mon single est sorti 2 fois sur toutes les plateformes

Bonjour,
Ma sortie du 02 mai apparaît 2 fois sur chaque plateforme, sous 2 labels différents générés par iMusician, et sur certaines plateformes une des sorties mène à la mauvaise page artiste.
Peut-être que j’ai fait une mauvaise manipulation lors de la préparation de mes sorties ?

Sur Deezer :
https://www.deezer.com/fr/album/574226911 (mène à la mauvaise page artiste)
https://www.deezer.com/fr/album/574678751

Sur Spotify :

Sur Apple Music :
‎Jerry Smith - Single – Album par ATMA – Apple Music (mène à la mauvaise page artiste)
‎Jerry Smith - Single – Album par ATMA – Apple Music

J’ai l’impression que c’est comme ça sur toutes les plateformes, faut-il que je liste toutes les sorties ?
Merci de votre aide.

Bonne journée

Hi @leo-from-atma, thanks for your message. I sent a request to our delivery team and we’ll get back to you with the solution!

Thanks for your patience and have a great day!

2 Likes

Hi @Melani , thanks for your help.
I have to notice that my release appeared in Youtube too, creating a “topic” channel, even though I mentionned to not distribute on this plateform on iMusician.
Is it possible to pull it out ?
Thanks

Hey @leo-from-atma, that’s expected behaviour from Youtube Music!

Your release appears on YouTube because YouTube Music creates auto-generated videos on which ads might appear so you can earn revenue (Spotify use a similar principle with their free users).

Basically, when we deliver your tracks to YouTube, they end up on two different places:

1. YouTube Music;
  2. YouTube under an auto-generated "Various Artist - Topic” channel.

When your tracks start getting a significant presence on YouTube, a new “Artist - Topic” channel is automatically created. If an artist doesn’t have an Artist Topic channel, it may be because:

• There are too few videos from the artist;
  • The artist’s videos do not generate enough views;
  • The artist’s videos do not meet YouTube’s quality standards.

Only YouTube can decide on the creation of an “Artist - Topic” channel. As a distributor, there is nothing we can do to influence that decision. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok @Melani thanks for this explanation.
And is there something you can do to create our own artist Topic channel where there isn’t any other artist music, as it’s currently the case for us ?

1 Like

Hi @leo-from-atma, the Artist - Topic channel is created automatically. However, as I read, you are not willing to distribute your releases on Youtube? If so, could you please list me the barcodes?

1 Like

Hi @Melani , yes i’m willing to, but by my own, on my channel.
Barcode : 7610096046047

1 Like

Hello @leo-from-atma

@Melani will get back to you shortly.

You can expect an answer next week. No one from the Team works on weekends.

Best,

1 Like

Hello @leo-from-atma, we will be delivering the release on youtbube. However, the release will be delivered under a Various Artist playlists. The Artist - Topic channel will be created only afterwards and it is a decision of Youtube itself. Shall we proceed?
If you have a personal channel, there is the option to upload the track with the video there but please note that it is the personal channel.

1 Like