Mudar capa do lançamento

Preciso de ajuda urgente! Nesses dias que se passaram recebi email dizendo que a arte da capa não tinha a resolução mínima para o lançamento. Então na última quarta feira eu enviei uma nova arte e essa foi aprovada, porém eu enviei a minha arte errada e gostaria de substituí-la para o lançamento! é a mesma arte, porém essa que eu enviei foi a versão não aprovada, foi um equívoco. Como posso fazer para substituir pela correta? obrigado

1 Like

Hello @johnnoarms

Thanks for your message.

@Kuo or @Maurizio will get back to you shortly. You can expect an answer next week. No one from the Team works on weekends.

Best,

2 Likes

thank you! My release is Nov 29.
I need to replace the cover art urgently for this November 29th release

1 Like

You can also send a link with the new cover here. Then the colleagues have it and can carry out the exchange next week.

1 Like
2 Likes

Hello @johnnoarms,

your release has already been confirmed and delivered to the shops (so that they can perform their own quality checks before the release date).
If you want to replace the artwork, consider upgrading to our Amplify+ subscritpion, which allows you, among other perks like a 0% commission and advanced promotional features, to request a modification after the delivery.

You can either go for a monthly subscription or, if you prefer a better deal, for the yearly. We are currently offering a discounted price for the yearly susbcription. More info here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

look this c333p

Can you let me know here when you hear back from the platforms about approving the quality of my new single cover art? Thanks

If I cannot replace my single release cover by November 29th, how do I cancel my release and get my money back?

Hello @johnnoarms

@Maurizio or @Melani will get back to you shortly.

Best,

1 Like

Hi @johnnoarms , you can takedown your release by following these steps:

Have a great day!

1 Like

imusician s*cks

@johnnoarms

Firstly, you have to behave respectfully here. We have guidelines here in the forum. Take the time to read this carefully → Welcome to the Community :notes:

You will receive a temporary ban (until Monday) from me for insulting the team. If you write derogatory words again after the temporary ban, you will be permanently banned from the forum.

After the ban, you can clarify your concerns here in a friendly manner.

1 Like