Black Friday 2023, Save Big on AMPLIFY Plans! 🎉

:mega: Attention Music Lovers! :mega:

It’s that time of the year, and iMusician is turning up the volume for Black Friday Week 2023! Get ready to supercharge your musical journey with an exclusive offer you can’t miss. :gift:

:star2: Save 30% on Our Yearly AMPLIFY and AMPLIFY+ Subscriptions! :star2:
Whether you’re on our Free plan, an existing AMPLIFY member, or a fresh face to the iMusician family, this deal is for YOU! No one’s left out of the musical celebration.

:arrow_right: Why Should You Seize This Golden Opportunity? :arrow_left:

• Keep up to 100% of your music revenue with our AMPLIFY plans. That means more money in your pocket! :moneybag:
  • Need assistance? Our Artist and Label Relations team is here for you in six languages. AMPLIFY and AMPLIFY+ members enjoy faster, personal email support. :handshake:
  • Unlock the Artist Hub Suite: Release Pages for pre-saves, sleek Artist Pages for a modern online presence, and more – all at your fingertips with AMPLIFY and AMPLIFY+! :microphone:
  • Our music curation team pitches your best tracks to official playlists at Spotify, Apple Music, and more – a game-changer for exposure! :globe_with_meridians:
  • Dive into Music Analytics, your central hub for in-depth insights across major streaming platforms. Understand your music’s performance with user-friendly trends and insightful visual charts. :bar_chart:

Why iMusician? :thinking:
Get all these tools and features, plus more distribution perks for less than other tools cost individually. And during Black Friday Week, save a whopping 30% on both yearly AMPLIFY plans. Why pay more when you can have it all for less? :person_shrugging:

Don’t Miss Out! Sign up for either our AMPLIFY or AMPLIFY+ plan, and let’s elevate your music career together! :rocket:

:tada:Cyber Monday limited time offer: In addition to the above, we will offer 30% off Amps purchases. Hurry up, the offer ends today!

2 Likes

I am not sure about this promotion, are amplify + member allowed to get 30% on their future amplify + or not? As I already paid a yearly amplify+, why am I not included for next year or have other promotions ?

3 Likes

Hey @liamphanmusic,

As we kick off our exciting Black Friday campaign, we want to express our heartfelt gratitude for your ongoing support as annual subscriber.

Please note that our exclusive Black Friday promotion, offering a 30% discount on annual renewals, is tailored for our monthly subscribers considering an upgrade. We understand that you’re already enjoying the benefits of our discounted annual subscription.

To show our appreciation for your loyalty, we’d love to connect with you personally. Let’s schedule a call to discuss your unique music journey and explore how we can make your experience even more delightful.

Simply send me a direct message, and I’ll coordinate a time that suits you.

Thank you for being a part of our musical community! :tada:

3 Likes