Hi,
When we released the music we also distributed on Facebook so that is available for Facebook/Insta stories. However we realised that today the music is no longer available to be used for stories.
I would like to know why this happened and what should we do in order to re-enable it.
Bonjour,
il m’arrive la même chose alors que je suis en France. Ma musique disparait progressivement de facebook et insta : pourquoi ?
Merci pour votre aide
Ana Madet
Mee too
Last night, I wanted to add my song to my Instagram story, but I couldn’t find any of my own songs on Facebook or Instagram. The name of artist is : Jat Hammamet .
Is there a problem because the songs are still there but they are hidden when searching?
Hi. Upon release my music was on Facebook, Instagram and Tiktok. But now it just disappeared., i would like to use the audio, some people adviced me that they couldn’t find it on those platforms anymore. What seems to be the problem? May i know when can we view the music again on those platforms? Thank you!
So a lot of people have this issue and nobody from IMusician is answering. bad.
I have Amp+ plan they just answered that they will re-release the music to Meta.
but I don’t understood yet the reasons of this situation