My introductory payment is not reflected

I was preparing my launch for December 15, with another account, I paid with my card the total of 9 dollars twice, since it was not reflected, that is, I paid 18 dollars, and it still continues not to be reflected, the invoice number is (DELETED BY MODERATOR), I was already charged on both occasions, can you help me with this?

1 Like

Hello @cesarc

Thanks for your message.

Please do not share personal information such as invoice numbers in the community.

@Carlos will get back to you shortly. You can expect an answer next week. No one from the Team works at this time and on weekends.

Best,

2 Likes

Hey @cesarc,

Why exactly did you pay twice for the same order ? I see that both payments were issued almost 24 hours apart.

1 Like

The payment was already reflected, now, I made the payment twice with the credit card and once again with the debit card, with the latter it was reflected instantly, I also canceled a launch previously, my question now is, Will I be reimbursed for the three charges mentioned above?

1 Like

In response to that, I had not logged into my computer until the next day, and when I entered the website where I left it, I was still paying for what I proceeded to pay, I did not remember if I had paid or not, until I did the payments and I saw that the screen did not advance when I realized this situation

1 Like

Thanks for your details @cesarc, I’ve sent you a DM regarding the refund.

2 Likes