My New Release is on wrong spotify artist profile

Hello. I’m a new member of iMusician, my name and my artist name is Dario Romano and my new album Angelic is released today 4th january 2024. I have a problem. When I created my account I selected the option “no” on the question “do you have spotify artist”. Now, when I cheked my release, I noticed that it is released on the profile of other artist called Dario Romano, the same name of mine, but it isn’t my profile, cause I don’t have any! Can you please help me to remove that profile artist on me and can you create a new profile for me? Thanks for the support.
ALBUM: Spotify
WRONG PROFILE ARTIST: Spotify
CORRECT PROFILE ARTIST: Create it for me as i choosed when I created my account on iMusician.
LINK RELEASE: Angelic
My Artist Page on iMusician: Dario Romano - Artist Page - iMusician
Please help me…
Thanks.

1 Like

Hello @darid97

Thanks for your message.

@Carlos will get back to you shortly.

Best,

2 Likes

Hey @darid97,

I’ve forwarded the request to Spotify, your release will be moved to a new artist profile within 3 weeks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I’ve noticed that there is the same problem on the others platforms, like for example Amazon music.

1 Like

@darid97,

Then you’ll have to provide those 3 links for each shop concerned:

• ALBUM
  • WRONG PROFILE ARTIST
  • CORRECT PROFILE ARTIST

Unfortunately, we can’t request any changes for artist pages on Amazon Music. But you can try to request these changes directly with Amazon. First you would need to claim your artist profile here: https://artists.amazonmusic.com/. Once your profile is confirmed by Amazon you can request the removal of incorrect releases from your artist page via Amazon Music for Artists :

1. Click on the incorrect album/song
  2. Click on the three dot menu next to the title Select “Report Issue”
  3. Once the form is complete, click “Submit”

​Amazon Music catalog experts will investigate and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

3 Likes