My new release

Hi , i upload new ( and first ) track in Imusician ( im new here …)
The release is a lot of time in Quality check and i dont understand why is a lot of time like this . Im also cant see the release in UPCOMING MUSIC on Spotify for artists…

1 Like

Hello @Nadavsee

Thanks for your message.

The quality check depends on your release date…

If, for example, this is a few months in the future, the quality check will not be carried out immediately.

If someone’s release date is two weeks from today, the quality check will take place there first, then all other releases will follow. The quality check always takes place chronologically according to the release date.

…and the delivery method you’ve selected.

• Standard = Delivery to the shops within 2 weeks after your order has been processed, so the quality check will be done within those 2 weeks.
  • Express = Delivery to the shops within 1 week after your order has been processed, so the quality check will be done within this 1 week.
  • Priority = Delivery to the shops within 2 days after your order has been processed, so the quality check will be done within these 2 days.

Could you please let me know which release date you chose?

Best,

1 Like

My release date is 26.1.24
Should i see the release soon ? Im Amplify + user…:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thanks!

The release should be delivered to shops in the next 1-2 weeks. When your track has been delivered to the shops, you will receive an email. You can also see the status of the release in your library.

Then the status “Paid - in the quality check” will no longer appear there. You will then see the status “Delivered”. If the status is unchanged in the second week of January, please contact us again :slight_smile:

Best,

2 Likes