My releaes

: Barcode: 4066218986419
Hello. My song called Kish o Mat was supposed to be distributed yesterday. But it is not done yet

1 Like

Hello @Majid

Thanks for your message.

@Carlos will get back to you shortly.

Best,

3 Likes

Hey @Majid,

There are many issues on your release that still haven’t been corrected since we first contacted you on 07.02.2024:

1. Your artwork is not sharp enough. Please also make sure it has a resolution of at least 3000x3000 pixels and that it does not appear pixelated when zoomed in.
  2. Additional information is displayed on your artwork. Please remove it. Only the release title and the artist name are allowed on the artwork.
  3. You must provide the legal names of all the performers and their respective instrumental roles for each track.
  4. You must provide the full legal name(s) of the composer(s) and lyricist(s) of the track.

Please provide us with all the above, otherwise we won’t be able to distribute your release.

Best,

3 Likes

Hello again. Thank you for your kindness. I want to edit the points you said, but there is no option to edit. Please tell me the editing solution

1 Like

@Majid, I’ve sent you a private message so we can adress this together :slight_smile:

3 Likes