My songs missing from my account

My songs for the bands Forbidden Forest and Raven Tongue is missing from my account

2 Likes

Hello @Symphonium I’m a moderator doing my best to give you hints,

I tag @Maurizio and @Carlos from iMusician support to verify why your song for the bands Forbidden Forest and Raven Tongue is missing from your account

The support is closed the week-end

A2D
• A DIY musician in electronic music doing the same steps like you, trying to help each other :wink::ok_hand::notes:

3 Likes

Hey @Symphonium,

That’s normal, these releases haven’t been distributed from your account (at least the e-mail is different than the one you’re using here).

2 Likes

Hi.
The songs was uploaded to the user with this email (my acount) Then you gave the songs to another acount. This happened in 2022. I have been sick and copuldnt folllow up your support.

This is from en email from your support in 2022
Hello Raymond,

Thanks for your patience.

Just to let you know, that we will move the according releases back to your account.

The tech team has warned me that the process might take a bit longer than usual as we are launching new products in the coming week.

Thank you for your patience and once again, we are terribly sorry for this mix up.

Have a nice weekend.

Feel free to check out our FAQ or contact us if you have any further questions.

Best regards

P.S: May I ask you how you liked my answer?
Satisfaction Rating Icons

Cynthia
Artist & Label Relations

1 Like

@Symphonium thanks for the context. Let me check with our team and I’ll get back to you once I have more info

2 Likes

Update: The migration procedure has been completed and the releases have been moved to your iMusician account :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do I have to do something to see it? I only find the songs I recently uploaded

1 Like

Hey @Symphonium, let me check with our team, there might be a slight delay in to expect for the releases to show up in your library. I’ll get back to you ASAP :+1:

3 Likes

Update: you should be able to see the releases on your dashboard now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I do. Thank you

3 Likes