My upcoming song doesn't apper on my spotify upcoming section

Hi, my upcoming song doesn’t apper on my spotify upcoming section, it has been approved for about a week, is this normal? Let me know, thank you

2 Likes

Hello @elisswithane I’m a moderator doing my best to give you hints,

I tag @Melani and @Carlos from iMusician support to explain you more info about the Spotify upcoming section

What I know is that a release must be uploaded 2 weeks before the release date and also that it must be linked to your Artist Page on Spotify to be available in the upcoming section

The support is closed the week-end

A2D
A DIY musician in electronic music like you, trying to help each other :wink::ok_hand::notes:

4 Likes

Hey @elisswithane,

Thank you for reporting this! Let me check with our team what happened here ad I’ll get back to you ASAP :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hey, alright, let me know

2 Likes

Hey @elisswithane, so it seems like there was a mixup on Spotify’s end regarding your artist ID (they attributed your release to another artist profile instead of yours, that’s why it doesn’t show up on your Spotify for Artists). We’ve sent them a request to correct this and it should be effective within a couple of days.

Keep an eye on your Spotify for Artists until the end of this week, your release should pop up there anytime soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thank you so much, I’ll keep checking my spotify

3 Likes