New Artist Pages - Share your link with us!

Nice! :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m a bit late but here’s my Artist Page:

7 Likes

Hey guys! We are super excited to see so many of you trying out Artist Pages and sharing your pages.

If you have a minute today, head over to Product Hunt and give us an Upvote :+1:: Artist Pages - Build an artist website in 3 minutes | Product Hunt

And keep the feedback coming, we are listening and this is just the beginning for Artist Pages!

8 Likes

@Julie

Done for the Artist Page & iMusician too :wink: :100:

7 Likes
5 Likes

Thank you very much for the news and the service.
Here is my Artist Page, fresh from the iMusician oven. :wink:

7 Likes

Hi Julie

As I wrote already in this topic, the artist pages are a great idea by imusician. You want feedback? I have some for you :slightly_smiling_face:

First, the bio, it is only possible to fill out the form with 500 Charakters. That’s not really much, about 5000 Chars or more would be great.

Then the link itself (in my case “Argo74 - Artist Page”. Instead of a generated stub like “kL6kkgkBwj”, it would be nice to have …/artist/Argo74 (or any other Artist Name using this featue).

And I cannot find the Artist Page in the search machines (in my case duckduckgo), it would be another wish to have a search result.

Also some sort of contact-the-artist-email-feature / newslist-email would be nice.

Last but not least is the issue “Sorting of releases”. It would be better to have the latest release on top instead on the bottom of the page

So much to my feedback :wink:

Thank you and kind regards

Argo74

5 Likes

and here’s the link to our brand new “the andi and meicheng project” artist page:

with lot’s of :heart: from Venice, Italy :hugs:

7 Likes

It looks & hear great @Andi :headphones: :wink: :ok_hand:

2 Likes
5 Likes

Hola Zaré,

Te estoy escuchando en Youtube y me he suscrito.
Las canciones son bellísimas y de máxima sensibilidad. También mucha calidad sonora y de composición.
Felicidades y un saludo desde España.

3 Likes

Hi everyone!
This is my page: I have tried to do a good job :smiling_face:

I hope you enjoy it!

My personal page

6 Likes

Hola Cone
Yo tambien hé escuchado tus canciones y me gustan, sobretodo Love is Here, la melodia de la guitarra et de las letras, bravo amigo

3 Likes

Liebes iMusician Team,

heute kam ein neuer Song von mir raus. Auf meiner Artist Page werden seitdem leider nur die letzten drei Releases angezeigt. (Jonazn Hits fehlt) (Nach erneuter Überprüfung sind aber wirklich alle, zumindest laut Einstellungen, online)
Daher wollte ich fragen, ob das normal ist, dass nur die letzten drei auf der Page stehen, oder wo der Fehler liegen könnte.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jonas :wink:

Hello @MCJonazn sieht’s so besser aus? MCJonazn - Artist Page

cheers!

1 Like

Hi, jo. Hatte sich letztens selbst aktualisiert XD. Aber trotzdem danke! Cheers :wink:

2 Likes

This is my artist Page:

4 Likes

Other my artist on iMusician :slight_smile:

Bye !

3 Likes