New Subscription Plans & Design Overhaul – Check It Out!

:tada:Big News, iMusician Fam!

We’ve got some updates for you: Our subscription plans just got a major overhaul. We’ve listened to your feedback and revamped our plans to better meet your needs. Enjoy lower pricing, included releases, and enhanced features designed to empower musicians like you.

What’s New In a Nutshell:

Lower Prices: Cut costs across all plans, so you can invest more in your music.

Music Distribution Included: Get releases and YouTube Content ID included with your plan, reaching audiences worldwide.

Keep 100% of Your Earnings: Enjoy zero commission on all plans, keeping all your hard-earned revenue from streaming platforms.

Pre-saves on Release Pages: Build buzz before your release date with pre-saves, now included in every plan.

Editorial Playlist Pitching: Aim for top editorial playlists and get your music in front of more listeners.

Book Video Consultations: Get one-on-one advice from our experts with video consultations, included in AMPLIFY Pro.

Please Note: We are transitioning to annual subscriptions exclusively to offer you greater value and stability. Current monthly plan members can continue with their existing plan for a limited grace period. We’ll keep you updated.

:mag:Want the full details? Check out the new AMPLIFY plans here.

Also, notice something different? We’ve updated our design to make your experience even better. Same great features, just with a little extra flair. Check it out and enjoy!

Thanks for being part of the iMusician community!:musical_note:

8 Likes

The new subscriptions, the new design look fresh, modern and clear :notes::ok_hand:

Thanks to the entire team for the implementation :handshake:

6 Likes

Hello @Maurizio

Good news for me !

Thank you the team iMusician :ok_hand::musical_note:

A2D

4 Likes

Just wanted to drop a quick message to say congrats on the awesome new look of the site!
Great job to the whole team!

5 Likes

That’s amazing news, congratulations to the whole team! Looking forward to the new plans.

I have a question regarding my Amps. I’m on the Amplify+ Yearly (Legacy Plan) and have quite a large number of Amps I was planning to use to cover releases/distribution costs. Since releases and YouTube Content ID will be included in the new plan, there aren’t as many ways to spend the Amps now.

Once I’m on the new Amplify+ plan could I use Amps to pay for a video consultation? I would also love to use some towards JP Masters but that isn’t an option in the products page.

Thank you,
James

3 Likes

@Christoph haben wir hier schon etwas vorliegen? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello @jamescurtis

Thanks for your message.

@Carlos @Melani or @Maurizio will get back to you shortly.

Best,

3 Likes

Hey @James, glad you onboarded to our new Legacy plan - and, hope all good!

Amps can be used to pay for Instant Mastering and stay tuned for future communications from our side, as we are working on new products and improvements :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi @Maurizio
If I upload an album using the new amplify+ subscription, will I continue to receive royalties after the end of my subscription ?

1 Like

Hi Melani, thanks for your message. What about the video consultations? I will stay tuned. I’m not interested in the instant masters (only the JP Masters), but would love to see new products or services I could use the amps on. Otherwise I’m worried they’ll soon be worthless (in my case).

Alternatively, could I use my amps to pay for my new Amplify+ subscription?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Melani , just following up on this? Thank you.

Ich schicke die Logos per DM raus.

3 Likes

Perfekt - Vielen Dank!

2 Likes