No Synced Lyrics on Apple Music

Hi Zusammen

Ich habe kürzlich ein Album veröffentlicht und die Lyrics auf Musixmatch hinterlegt und synchronisiert. Auf Spotify sind die Lyrics vorhanden und ebenfalls synchronisiert. Auf Apple Music sind die Lyrics zwar vorhanden jedoch nicht synchronisiert. Ich habe bereits Apple Music und Musixmatch kontaktiert. Die weisen mich jedoch auf Euch zu. Wo liegt das Problem?

That’s weird they pointed to us as they are actually the way to go for lyrics…
Das ist komisch, dass sie auf uns gezeigt haben, da sie eigentlich der Weg für Texte sind…sorry mein Deutsch ist nicht gut…

yeah it is. but what can i do now? i quote apple and Musixmatch;

For assistance with time-synced lyrics, please contact your content provider, which may include your record label or aggregator.

Distributors facilitate the exchange of content and metadata to make sure your music imports successfully to our internal systems.
Your distributor advocates on your behalf to address any issues they might run into. To learn more about why it’s important to work with your distributor, check out Apple Music for Artists.

We don’t provide the lyrics to the shops any longer because Musixmatch was doing the job just fine so I’m a bit surprised they are sending you to us because there is nothing we can do as we didn’t send over the lyrics…

@Noelia Do you know anything about this?

hi there :slight_smile:

Do you have any updates regarding the missing snyced lyrics?

Hallo @Mavrik Danke für deine Geduld. Ich kümmere mich hier mal direkt drum und melde mich in Kürze bei dir.

1 Like

Vielen lieben Dank und bitte entschuldige das Stürmen ^^

Hi @Christoph hast Du hierbei bereits ein Update?

@Christoph ?

Hallo @Mavrik Nochmals danke für deine Geduld. Ich schreibe dir direkt nochmal per mail.