Not available on Napster

Hello,
Our album “Confusion” was released on Friday December 1 (thank you very much) by iMusician but it is not available on Napster at the moment. Can you please check and re-launch it?
Many thanks in advance,
Steep Bank Project

2 Likes

Morning and congrats for your new release @SteepBankProject!

I confirm you that we sent a request to Napster to deliver your release, please check within next 5 business days! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Melani,
Thank you very much for your reply.
Have a nice day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Melani,
Since our last exchange here 9 days ago, the album CONFUSION by the artist Steep Bank Project is still not available on the Napster platform… Can you please do a re-launch?
Thanks in advance,
Have a nice day

1 Like

Hello @SteepBankProject

Thanks for your Feedback.

@Melani will get back to you shortly.

Best,

1 Like

Hi @SteepBankProject, sent a new update! I can tell that Napster is a slow shop, therefore up to 2 weeks might be necessary.

Kudos for your music and wishing you a great day!

All the best,

2 Likes

Hi Melani,
Many thanks for the update at Napster!
Yes, I also have the impression that they are not the fastest indeed!
We’ll see :slight_smile: Thanks a lot!
Have a nice day,
Steep Bank Project

2 Likes

Hi Melani,
We’ve already talked here about the publication of our latest album on the Napster platform (band: Steep Bank Project). I was able to see today that our latest album “Confusion” is now well present on the platform. Thank you very much. Unfortunately, however, Napster removed our previous album “The will is the way” at the same time. It’s an iMusician digital album (EAN 4066218076356) released in 2021, with 4 tracks.
Can you please do something?
Many thanks in advance,
Mickael
Steep Bank Project

1 Like

Hi Melani,
Please disregard my message of yesterday. The problem has now been solved. I hope it stays that way :wink:
Thanks again.
Have a nice day,
Mickael
Steep Bank Project

2 Likes

Morning @SteepBankProject, thanks for the updates and also giving us the confirmation that it is about timing then.

We are kind of experiencing delays and difficulties to communicate with them. So now we now our updates are received. Thanks again for the patience and kudos for your music!

2 Likes