Ops, looks like something is not quite right!

Ops, looks like something is not quite right!
After reviewing all my options i still get this even though everything has been ticked correctly and altered?

What can i do to fix this?

1 Like

Hello @Wizanthony

thank you for your message.

@Carlos will get back to you shortly.

Best,

2 Likes

Hey @Wizanthony,

There are still errors to address on your release:

1. The artist name “Helen Raggo” doesn’t appear on the artwork;

1. The full title must appear on the artwork, which includes what you’ve entered in the field “Version”:

Please address these modifications and validate the changes by following these steps.

Best,

2 Likes

Hi i have fixed this issue now but seems it still is not letting me submit the data.

7f68ea63401cc9f81de2fae7b02f47d4

1 Like

Hello @Wizanthony,

1. You still haven’t indicated the name(s) of the lyricist(s) and performers for each track:

1. Please format the editors names correctly on each track:

Best,

1 Like

@Carlos THank you for your time this is the first time i have ever done this sort of thing.

I have now edited all you have asked for with the exception of Apple music information which ima not too fussed if Apple Itunes has the release or not on this occasion. So with the notes i have left that part out as i dont know all the information needed.

I believe all the information to be correct now yet Iam still having a struggle getting it to submit.

Hello @Wizanthony

Thanks for your message.

@Carlos will get back to you shortly. You can expect an answer next week. No one from the Team works at this time and on weekends.

Best,

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Problem (Release)

Hey @Wizanthony,

I’ve forwarded your release to our quality assurance team. If all is in order the release will be delivered to the shops, otheriwse we’ll get back to you if there’s anything else to correct.

Best,

2 Likes

Hallo zusammen,
bei meinem Release TANGO MEETS GYPSY gibt es nach Korrektur der angegebenen Meldungen keine Freigabe bzw. Abschicken zur Weiterleitung.
Ich weiĂź jetzt nicht genau, was ich machen soll. Kann mir jemand helfen?
Vielen Dank und schönen Gruß
Stefan

1 Like

hallo @orchestramondo lass uns hier mal @Christoph fragen, ob er dir dabei behilflich sein kann :v:

1 Like

Hallo Andi,
leider gibt es noch keinerlei Rückmeldung. Ich erhalte die Email “Letzte Chance: Aktualisiere dein Release” (30.12.23, 10:57). Genauere Angaben werden in der Email leider nicht genannt, nur:

"Aktuelle Probleme:
Dieser Track ist eine Coverversion. Bitte kennzeichne ihn als solchen und gib die originalen Komponistinnen und Texterinnen sowie den Verlag an. Diese Informationen findest du online oder unter: GEMA - Members - Repertoire Search

Dieser Track ist als Coverversion gekennzeichnet, aber es fehlen die ursprĂĽnglichen Verlagsangaben. Aus urheberrechtlichen GrĂĽnden akzeptieren die Streaming-Plattformen keine Coverversion ohne die korrekten Verlagsangaben. Du kannst online oder auf dieser Website nach den Verlagen suchen: https://online.gema.de/werke/search.faces?lang=en"

Es sind 22 checked / 22 request und trotzdem scheint etwas nicht ganz zu stimmen.

Was bedeutet “Letzte Chance”? Der Release ist bereits bezahlt und es geht leider nicht weiter.

hallo @orchestramondo , das Team arbeitet an Wochenenden und Feiertagen nicht…, ich fürchte vor Dienstag ist es leider nicht möglich, der Sache auf die Spur zu kommen. Ich gehe davon aus, dass du inzwischen alle Felder wie gefragt ausgefüllt hast und den Verlag sowie die OriginalTexrer/innen etc überall eingetragen hast?

1 Like

Hi Stefan, danke erstmal für deine Geduld. Ich lasse das Release gerade von unserem QA Team überprüfen und melde mich in Kürze. Das Releasedatum können wir in jedem Fall einhalten.

2 Likes