𝕰𝕹𝕿𝕰𝕽 𝕳𝕰𝕷𝕷 Out November 15th 2022

ENTER HELL - Alt Rap Rock EP/ Album in the works as we are living and breathing at the moment . I don’t know how it’ll turn our as the project itself but I want to try to get this on Spotify n Apple music as the first tracks of mine to be uploaded to any new platform besides soundcloud. Tracks will be posted very soon and may drop this by the end of this year or when fall comes around. This project will be dedicated to our beloveded soul Gustav Elijah aka Lil PeepπŸ’› this year would make 5 years since we had lost the one who’s helped me n you through times of hopelessness and our darkest times n I can say that his art has convinced me out of suicide multiple times and his passing never made me want to take myself away, instead pushing me to do what I do in my life and to give me a reason to live life during the time I was ready to give it all up when my life fell apart . The music I make keeps me going in my life and if it wasn’t for that , then I can proudly say that I be dead already and I know that certainly. Rest In Peace to our Love, Artist, Friend, Son, and Brother, Gustav Elijah aka LILPEEPπŸ’›
#lilpeep #ever #gbc #lilpeepedits #gothboiclique #peep #rap #lilpeepforever #music #xxxtentacion #hellboy #juicewrld #crybaby #riplilpeep #lilpeeplove #lilpeepfanpage #sad #liltracy #cowys #emo #liluzivert #gustavahr #xxxtentation #lilpump #hiphop #lilpeepedit #lilbopeep #love #lilpeepers #emorap

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this sentiment and for your openness surrounding your project @ILYDEEP :purple_heart:

Been a Peep/GBC fan for a while myself and very much look forward to hearing your music when it’s ready to be released

Let me know if there’s anything I/we can do to assist

1 Like

Foshoo vroo , this project is a really heavy one to put our cause not everyone will be able to think it as deep as i can see it. There is explanation that is needed to know

1 Like