Payment issues

A PayPal payout payment sent in January was cancelled. Please help rectify this issue.

Secondly $100 was deducted from my account before the payout was made. I assumed it was deducted to renew Amplify+. I didn’t see that money reflect anywhere. Amplify+ was also not renewed.

Thank you

1 Like

Hello @Engage I’m a moderator doing my best to give you hints,

I tag @Carlos and @Melani from iMusician support to verify your payment issues

The support is closed the week-end

A2D
• A DIY musician in electronic music like you, trying to help each other :wink::ok_hand::notes:

3 Likes

Hey @Engage,

1. Your payout had to be cancelled because PayPal declined the payment. Please check with them first what happened there. Once you’ve sorted the situation with PayPal, you can re-request the payout :+1:

2. What account are you referring to ? According to your iMusician dashboard, the last debit dates from 20.01.2023 to renew your AMPLIFY+ subscription. Since then, nothing was invoiced to you :thinking:

2 Likes

Thank you for your response.

The money is not back in my imusician account.

Will resending back to paypal also take up to 30 days?

2 Likes

Hey @Engage, my bad, I was referring to your August payout! Let me check with our accounting team what the status is with the January one :+1:

Please note that these request can take up to 3 weeks to be processed, I will recontact you via Private Message once I have more info on your payout. Until then, we kindly ask you to be patient and thank you for your understanding :slight_smile:

3 Likes