Payout failure

I have received an email from you that the payout request has been cancelled and that the royalties have been refunded. However the refund is € 95,39 lower than the royalties. How is this posisble?

1 Like

We think this is happening to everyone! same to us , i think they are fixing something big! we dont know yet!

1 Like

I have the same problem.
And i’m sure that lower royalties is the results of youtube-imusician recalculation

1 Like

Me too, not only 36 days from when i request the payment and now this email with not refunding totally…this is a joke

1 Like

Same here…

Missing more than 150 Euros !

1 Like

Same here in France !

1 Like

Pareil pour moi, remboursement inférieur et j’ai eu ma banque au téléphone tout est opérationnel et a jour pour moi, ils ne voient aucune raison pour qu’un virement ne passe pas

1 Like

Pareil pour moi en Belgique et rembourser avec un manque de 80€ ???

1 Like

Just received an email. iMusician are now putting the blame to some of their shop partners not paying out to them. I think this is very strange, not to say fishy…

3 Likes

Hello everyone, you will find more info on this thread, and in the emails you have received yesterday following the cancellation of your payouts. Please take the time to read them carefully.

Best regards,

1 Like