Problem (Release)

Hello,
I have facing some problems regarding my submission. Can someone help me? Pochet has been modified but still having problems.

1 Like

Hello @FSupreme

Thanks for your message.

Can you please tell us the Barcode (EAN Number) and send us a screenshot of what is not working.

@Carlos will get back to you shortly. You can expect an answer next week. No one from the Team works on weekends.

Best,

1 Like

4066218906363 j’ai du meme payer la masterisation or je n’en veux meme pas besoin. Croyant que c’etait ca qui me bloquait

1 Like

Thanks for the screenshots. Next to the message there is a checkbox that you have to click. This doesn’t work for you?

1 Like

The Next checkbox asks me for mastering and distribution again. I don’t understand

Hmm okay :thinking: Then, as mentioned above, @Carlos will take care of it from Monday.

Best,

2 Likes

I had even to pay for that mastering in which I did not want. Your assistance is very appreciated as you mentionned that Carlos will handle it. The first check box was for the picture. I have modified the picture but it remains always. and the second one, It requires mastering and distribution.

2 Likes

Bonjour @FSupreme,

Vous devez indiquer les noms légaux complets des contributeurs, il n’est pas autorisé d’indiquer des pseudonymes dans ce champs:

1 Like

Bonjour Carlos,

Je viens de modifier les noms et renvoyé. Pourriez-vous s’il vous plait vérifier?

Merci,
FSupreme

1 Like

@FSupreme,

Si vous avez soumis les corrections, notre équipe dédiée va vérifier la sortie et vous notifier de la suite en temps voulu. Pour le moment, merci de bien vouloir patienter.

Cordialement,

2 Likes