Problem with my realease

I tried to contact team somehow, but there is no e-mail or anything.
I have some problem with my release.

Artist name: Deny Ki
Album: Spirit

First, I had to correct my CD artwork because there was an issue about not having my artist name on it. But why? A lot of cd workarts are without artist name. But okay I changed it, uploaded my workart with artist name, but again I have emails with an issue, but when I go into the app - there is no issue in issue folder.

Can you please do something with it ? Because I can’t even repair it. But Even I uploaded with artist name still the portal sees a problem.

Thank you

2 Likes

Hello @DenyKi

Thanks for your message.

Can you please provide the Barcode (EAN number) of the Release.

@Carlos will get back to you shortly.

Best,

1 Like

Hey @DenyKi,

Can you please remove this lettering as it doesn’t appear anywhere in your metadata ?

1 Like

But why is this a problem ?
Second, I can’t even change. Because on e-mail I have an issue about it, but when I go into issue on the imusician app there is nothing I can correct.

1 Like

@DenyKi because what you put on your artwork needs to be included in the metadata (you cannot add additional information).

Please open the release and click on “Resolve now” to correct it.

2 Likes

Ok I will change that, But there is no option to edit artwork and resolve problem.
I mean that I have emails everyday to resolve it, but when I want - there is no option to change workart. Some system problem. Can you repair it ?

1 Like

@DenyKi, can you please log into your dashboard and upload the new artwork here:

Required action field artwork

Best,

2 Likes