Problème de paiement depuis octobre 2023

Bonjour

Je me permets de vous contacter.

Mes paiements sont toujours en cours depuis 12 oct. 2023
Serait-il possible de régler ce problème s’il vous plaît…

Merci beaucoup

Cordialement

2 Likes

Bonjour @lookin4klip

Je tag @Maurizio et @Fabiola du support iMusician pour vous contacter au sujet de vos paiements.

A2D un musician indé

2 Likes

Hey @lookin4klip ,

Thanks for your message. I am sending a request to our accounting team and will get back to you as soon as I receive a response!

All the best,

3 Likes

Bonjour à vous.
J’ai également le même problème.
Est il possible d’être contacté svp?

1 Like

Hey @Zoomusic, please list us here the dates when you requested the payouts. Make sure to read this first :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for your answer.
I really need to be paid.
Please say me whats can i do

hi @Zoomusic , that´s what you should do :wink::

1 Like

thank you verry much ! waiting for your reply then :slight_smile: hagd!

1 Like

hi @lookin4klip to make it simple: can you please tell us when you requested the payouts?

Bonjour,
J’ai bien reçu le virement d’octobre 2023.
Savez vous me dire quand je vais recevoir le dernier payement que j’ai réclamer svp?

Hello @Zoomusic

@Melani will get back to you shortly.

You can expect an answer next week. No one from the Team works on weekends.

Best,

1 Like

everytime when i have an email telling me that i can ask for my royalites every months :slight_smile:

1 Like

@lookin4klip , please list us the dates when you requested the payouts. To check this go to Account > Revenue > Payouts and you will see the dates.

1 Like

Hello @Zoomusic,
Thanks for your message. Please wait until the end of the month as we are having high volumes of payments and some delay might occur.

Thanks for your patience and have a great day!

1 Like

Hello, it’s right that it has been payed but i didn’t received anything on my paypal account yet! is it normal ? thank you

Could you please let us know which date you requested the payment that did not arrive?
Awaiting for your response and have a great day!

All the best,

2 Likes

bonjour !

les paiements en attente étaient d’octobre 2023 à ce jour.

J’ai fais une réclamation car ils étaient en attente.
Le 18 mai j’ai reçu des mails d’imusician me disant que j’ai été payé (c’est aussi écrit sur ma page imusician) mais je n’ai pas reçu d’argent sur mon paypal. Donc en résumé : il y a maintenant écrit payé mais je ne le suis pas …

En espérant avancer rapidement sur ce sujet …
merci beaucoup
belle journée

bonjour !

les paiements en attente étaient d’octobre 2023 à ce jour.

J’ai fais une réclamation car ils étaient en attente.
Le 18 mai j’ai reçu des mails d’imusician me disant que j’ai été payé (c’est aussi écrit sur ma page imusician) mais je n’ai pas reçu d’argent sur mon paypal. Donc en résumé : il y a maintenant écrit payé mais je ne le suis pas …

En espérant avancer rapidement sur ce sujet …
merci beaucoup
belle journée

Hello Melani
How are you ?

the pending payments were from october 2023 to date.

I made a claim because they were pending.
On May 18 I received emails from imusician telling me that I’ve been paid (it’s also written on my imusician page) but I haven’t received any money on my paypal. So to sum up: it now says paid but I’m not… and still today

Hoping to move forward quickly on this subject …
thank you very much
nice day

Hello @lookin4klip

Thanks for your message.

@Carlos will get back to you shortly.

Best,

2 Likes