Probleme mit dem Cover

Der Release hat den Qualitätscheck nicht bestanden.

1.Gemäß den Richtlinien der meisten großen Shops muss der Künstler*innenname und Releasetitel auf deinem Artwork genau mit dem in den Metadaten angegebenen Namen übereinstimmen. Bitte passe die Metadaten an oder lade ein neues Artwork hoch (JPEG, 3000 x 3000 px, quadratisch), um sicherzustellen, dass der Künstlername und Releasetitel im gesamten Release übereinstimmt. Du kannst dein Artwork aktualisieren, indem du den Löschen-Button oben drückst und ein neues Coverbild hochlädst, das mit den Metadaten übereinstimmt.

Dieses Problem besteht und will sich nicht beheben lassen.
Mein Cover hat die passende Grösse und alles Meta-Daten sind perfekt.
Aber der Qualitätscheck will einfach nicht. Ein Grund dafür gibt es nicht und ich kann es auch nicht beheben, da das Cover perfekt ist! Wie weiter?

Das ist der Titel und so steht genau es auf dem Cover.

Black Jade - The Prophecy Of The North - MythicRenaissance 2024

Hello @Naragarth,

Can you please specify what the mention MythicRenaissance 2024 is referring to ? Is this a new version of an older release ?

1 Like

This is a remaster with bonus songs from an older record that has not yet been digitally released

1 Like

Hello @Naragarth

Thanks for your message.

@Carlos will get back to you shortly.

You can expect an answer next week. No one from the Team works on weekends.

Best,

2 Likes

@Naragarth,

I see, then it that case it’s better to write this in the Version and not directly in the title as you did.

Would that be ok with you ?

1 Like

The release should have been published today…

Unfortunately I can’t make any changes to the title…
An official would just have to make an effort…
I’m really very dissatisfied!

Hello @Naragarth

Sorry to hear that.

@Carlos or @Christoph will get back to you shortly to resolve the issue.

You can expect an answer next week. No one from the Team works on weekends.

Best,

1 Like

Hey @Naragarth,

You didn’t reply to my question, I would’ve taken care of it straight away if you did. Can you please let me know if you agree with the title change before I proceed ?

Thank you

2 Likes