Problems with record release

I have problems with some record releases that I can’t fix.
On December 28, 2023 I added 4 new releases; 2 have already been published, 2 are still at a standstill due to problems with the release.
I have modified everything that was indicated (furthermore the photo that was accepted in the previous two outputs, in one of these two blocked outputs, is not considered correct), but I am unable to send the corrections (the “Send” button is not activated ).

Hello @Giovanna

Thanks for your message.

@Carlos will get back to you shortly.

Best,

1 Like

Hello @Giovanna,

There are multiple issues with your two releases.

1. “Ahi, mi amor” (4066218951059):
  • The quality of your artwork is still too low to be accepted by the streaming platforms. Please upload an image that isn’t blurry/pixelated + make sure to include the artist name & release title on it.
  • Your track is a cover version, therefore you are required to indicate the original publishers. Please refer to collecting societies databases (SACEM, GEMA, SUISA, etc.) to collect this information.
  • Only full legal names are accepted in “Dettagli autori”, therefore the name Romance de Curro “El Palmo" cannot be accepted.
  • You haven’t indicated the full legal name of the Producer of your track.
  1. “Caruso” (4066218951035):
  • You have been contacted via e-mail on 28.12.2023 because you are trying to exploit this audio recording but you haven’t provided any license that confirms that you’re allowed to. Reminder: This is part of the requirements when distributing content that you’ve aquired, as explained here. To this day, you haven’t replied to our e-mail, nor provided any conclusive answer regarding the license. Please provide us the request documents promptly, otherwise your release will simply be cancelled.

Best regards,

2 Likes

“Ahi, mi amor” (4066218951059)

Dopo le correzioni, non si attiva il pulsante “Inviare”.

Lo stesso accade per l’altra uscita 2. “Caruso” (4066218951035)

Potete aiutarmi?
Grazie

Hello @Giovanna,

1. “Ahi, mi amor” (4066218951059)
  • The quality of your artwork is still too low to be accepted by the streaming platforms. Please upload an image that isn’t blurry/pixelated + make sure to include the artist name & release title on it.
  • The publishers you have mentionned do not match the data in the SIAE database. Please make sure that the names you indicate correspond to SIAE’s database.

• We are still missing the full legal name for the Producer of this track.
  1. “Caruso” (4066218951035):
  • We are still waiting for you to provide a valid license to exploit this audio recording. Please provide us the requested documents promptly, otherwise we will have to cancel the release.

Best regards,

2 Likes