Pubblicazione di un Edit / Remix

Buongiorno,

ho visto che ci sono topic simili e una guida ma sinceramente credo che la mia produzione musicale sia un ibrido.

Ho realizzato una nuova versione di questo brano: Spotify

Il brano è stato prodotto dal mio insegnante di pianoforte, quindi una persona che conosco e che mi ha autorizzato a realizzare questa nuova versione.

Cosa ho modificato:

l’arrangiamento degli strumenti
Ho aggiunto una sezione in più

Cosa non ho modificato:

il testo e la voce della canzone
Gli accordi

In questo caso si tratta di Remix o Edit?

Se fornisco un documento scritto e firmato dal compositore originale della canzone, allegando all’occorrenza anche la carta d’identità, posso pubblicarla senza problemi?

Grazie

2 Likes

Hello @erriontrip I’m a moderator doing my best to give you hints,

A faq that explain cover, remix, edit, mashup

I tag @Melani and @Carlos from iMusician support to explain if in this case you can publish it wihtout problems

The support is closed the week-end

A2D
• A DIY musician in electronic music doing the same steps like you, trying to help each other :wink::ok_hand::notes:

3 Likes

Hello @erriontrip,

This is an Edit (because the original is not yours + you’ve changed the arrangement) and a license agreement is required, as explained here.

2 Likes

Which documents?

"PLEASE NOTE:

1 Like

A license agreement from the original rights holders that allow you to commercially exploit their music. More info on this here: Beat, Sample, & Instrumental Licenses | iMusician

Best,

2 Likes

Thank you!

So, recap:

• Copy of original composer’s Identity Card
  • A text written and signed by the original author of the song which authorizes the publication of the edit version without streaming and download limits
    -A document certifying the publication of the song by the distributor of the original song
  • ISRC / UPC code of the original song
  • Release date of the original song
1 Like