Publication on various artists YouTube channel

Hello! Can anyone tell me why my latest work was posted on the YouTube channel various artists despite the fact that my music project already has an official artist channel. This is very annoying because it partially ruins the fact that I got such a channel. Thank you all!

Hi @Skiantos you can write YouTube directly by using artist-support@youtube.com to help you with the releases - otherwise, we have a Premium Support with YouTube for AMPLIFY & AMPLIFY+ subscribers.

1 Like

Thank you!

YouTube answered me like this:
“We have made some changes to how you can contact our support teams. You are receiving this response because you contacted an email address for partners working with a YouTube Partner Manager. If you need help, you can chat with us 24/7 in English and Spanish. We can also chat with you in other languages during limited hours. If you prefer to communicate by e-mail, you can still write to us from our Help Center.”
So not as good as receiving assistance without necessarily subscribing. I am not part of the YouTube Partner but only have an artist channel