Question regarding the Youtube Official Artist Channel

Hi guys,

So comparing the new plans I saw that with the amplify tiers you get support for “Official artist channel (YouTube)”.

If i recall correctly, in order to merge your personal youtube account with the Topic (Music artist account) you need at least 1000 subscribers.

Have the rules changed? The feature offered with the amplify and amplify+ tiers helps in this regard?
If not, what does the feature offer?

Thank you?
Have a nice day.

Edit:
So after Googeling a little I found the criterias:

Program criteria

To be eligible for an Official Artist Channel, you need to meet the following requirements:

• Own and operate a YouTube channel that represents one artist or band
  • Have at least 1 official music release on YouTube delivered and distributed by a music distributor or label
  • Your channel follows YouTube policies including YouTube’s Community Guidelines, Terms of Service, and Copyright policies

And one or more of the following:

• Work with a YouTube Partner Manager
  • Be part of the YouTube Partner Program
  • Your channel is part of a label network that works with a Partner Manager
  • Your music is distributed by a music partner listed in the YouTube Services Directory for Music Partners

I presume iMusician is a partner?

Thanks

Hi @zirnoise If you subscribe to AMPLIFY or AMPLIFY+ you’ll be able to get our YouTube partner support. This means that we can request an Official Artist Channel for you even if you don’t have 1000 subscribers.
All you need is at least 1 video on your own Youtube Channel and 1 video via a distributor on an Official Artist Channel. We can then do the rest for you.

1 Like