So comparing the new plans I saw that with the amplify tiers you get support for “Official artist channel (YouTube)”.
If i recall correctly, in order to merge your personal youtube account with the Topic (Music artist account) you need at least 1000 subscribers.
Have the rules changed? The feature offered with the amplify and amplify+ tiers helps in this regard?
If not, what does the feature offer?
Have a nice day.
So after Googeling a little I found the criterias:
To be eligible for an Official Artist Channel, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Own and operate a YouTube channel that represents one artist or band
- Have at least 1 official music release on YouTube delivered and distributed by a music distributor or label
- Your channel follows YouTube policies including YouTube’s Community Guidelines, Terms of Service, and Copyright policies
And one or more of the following:
- Work with a YouTube Partner Manager
- Be part of the YouTube Partner Program
- Your channel is part of a label network that works with a Partner Manager
- Your music is distributed by a music partner listed in the YouTube Services Directory for Music Partners
I presume iMusician is a partner?