Release date has arrived, but the release is not on Spotify. No shops appear on Release page

Please revise this release
EAN 4066218974744
Today was the release date, but it doesn’t appear on Spotify. It doesn’t even appear in the artists.spotify.com page as an upcoming release.
The release page you have created for it has no stores in it.

Can you help? @Carlos

1 Like

Hello @dariointernet

Thanks for your message.

@Carlos will get back to you shortly.

Best,

1 Like

One thing I noticed is that I bought CID for one of the tracks. It appears on for that one song.
But for the release as a whole the

YouTube Content ID appears turned off

Can you turn that on?
@Carlos

1 Like

Here is the email I had received from iMusician on Jan 22
(HIDDEN BY ADMIN)

@Carlos

I guess its the end of the work day in Europe. This hasn’t been fixed. I assume there is no support after 6pm. Please fix this ASAP.

1 Like

Hey @dariointernet,

1. There is no need to tag me at the end of every post you write :slight_smile:
  2. Do not share your invoices publicly, they contain sensible information which should not be displayed to everyone.
  3. Here’s your Release Page with the available links.
  4. Since you have selected CID monetization for only one track, it’s normal that the swtich is not turned on for the entire release.

Best,

3 Likes

Hello @Carlos thanks,
The song does not appear available on Spotify.
Have you tried to fix that? When will it show up on Spotify. Please give me a date!

1 Like

Hey @dariointernet,

That’s strange because the release was delivered to Spotify on 24.01.2024. They should have uploaded it by now… We’re gonna try to re-deliver the release to them, it should be available within 2-4 days :+1:

3 Likes

Hello @Carlos ,
My release which was due 6 of February and which is on all stores, still doesn’t show up on Sptotify. 5 Days ago you said you sent it again, but I still don’t see it on Spotify. I noticed on my imusician page that the barcode is still the same and the release date is still the same. I chatted with Spotify artist help through artists.spotify.com and they gave me this reply 4:20 pm Monday 12 of February:

You may need to reach out to your distributor and let them know there aren’t matching deliveries with Spotify.
I’m afraid we haven’t found any matching deliveries with the details you’ve mentioned.
Maica T at 04:05 PM, Feb 12

If they’ve resent the release, it’s worth double checking the UPC/EAN you have as it might have generated a different code.
Unfortunately, we don’t share the same tools with your distributor and the information we have here are limited. You may contact them directly and let them know we haven’t received the EP yet.
Maica T at 04:17 PM, Feb 12

1 Like

Hey @dariointernet,

Yep, looks like they are not accepting the release for some reason. Let me check with our team and I’ll get back to you ASAP.

2 Likes

Hey @dariointernet, the release is now available here: Spotify

3 Likes

Yes! Yes!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes