Release is on the wrong artist page on Spotify

Hello iMusician team,

My band “Rebis”, has an artist page on Spotify (rebis) which contains our releases “Hidden Realms” and “Tuman”, but for some reason when you delivered our last release “Ourobors” onto Spotify, a separate artist page was created just for that release. Is there a way to get our last release “Ouroboros” onto the Spotify artist page which contains all our previous releases? (“Hidden Realms” and “Tuman”).

Best Regards,

Anna

Hi @Rebis let me help you out here. Since you already got a claimed artist page via Spotify for Artists, log in and fill out this form to have your release moved to the correct profile.

Hello Imusician team,

we have the exact same problem.
My band “EMU” has an artist page on Spotify with the album “breathe in”.
Somehow our new album that you released (called “Polarity”) wasn’t released under our already existing artist page but you created a new artist.
Can you add our last release “Polarity” onto our Spotify artist page which contains our previous release (“breathe in”)?
Thanks and best regards,
EMU

Hi @EMU thanks for hanging in there. I’ve just informed Spotify and they’ll be moving the release to your correct profile within the next few days.

Exact the same problem: I am “Mattia Bonetti” and my new release “Oro Bianco” wasn’t released under my already existing artist page but you created a new artist.
Can you add my last release “Oro Bianco” into our Spotify artist page which contains our previous release “Hibris” or “Exarchia” and others as soon as possible?
Thanks
Mattia

@Carlos can you help here? Merci! :clap:

1 Like

Hello @mattia,

Yeah sure, to do so I need:

• The link to your release on Spotify;
  • The link to the wrong artist profile;
  • The link to your artist profile.

Thanks ahead :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank You!
my new release: Spotify
the wrong artist profile: Spotify

My artist profile: Spotify

Thanks @mattia.

I’ve sent the request to Spotify and the release will be reassigned to the correct profile within 2 weeks :slight_smile:

Have a nice week-end!

Ciao team di Imusician ho lo stesso problema, l’ultimo singolo “senza te” non è presente nella pagina artista Marco Montagnani ma ha creato un’altro. Spotify questo è il brano
Questo il profilo sbagliato Spotify
E questo è quello corretto Spotify
Grazie!

1 Like

@Maurizio will be able to help I’m sure!

3 Likes

Done :slight_smile: @mrcmontagnani

3 Likes

Buongiorno, ho lo stesso problema.
avevo già un profilo Artista : Spotify
Per la Nuova uscita è stato Creato un nuovo artista : Spotify

Per cortesia Avrei bisogno di portare il nuovo brano sulla prima pagina Artista creata unificando con la prima uscita del 2020
Grazie e buona giornata
Dario

Hey @Dario

Thank you for your message.

@Maurizio, can you help here please? Thanks!

Best regards,

1 Like

Ciao @Dario,
potresti cortesemente indicarmi i 3 link(uscita discografica, profilo sbagliato e profilo corretto)?

1 Like

Ciao Maurizio
Certo
ultima uscita Discografica del 05/09/23 su profilo sbagliato : Spotify
Profilo Sbagliato : Spotify
Profilo corretto dove già presenti uscite Del 2020 : Spotify

per cortesia quali possono i Tempi per il Cambio sulla pagina dell’artista corretto ?
Solo per cercare di tamponare la Figuraccia post promozione dell’uscita del pezzo il 5 settembre .

Grazie e Buona giornata
Dario

1 Like

Ciao mi puoi dire quanti giorni passeranno prima che il problema dei due profili Marco Montagnani venga risolto su Spotify? Grazie

Ciao @Dario,
aggiornamento inviato.
Per evitare questo tipo di problemi assicurati sempre di indicare che possiedi già un profilo artista su Spotify:

@mrcmontagnani Spotify impiega generalmente dai 5 ai 14 giorni per correggere il profilo artista.

2 Likes

Here is the link to our release : iMusician

Here is the link to the wrong artist page where our album was released : https://www.deezer.com/fr/artist/5795311

Here is the link to the correct artist page : https://www.deezer.com/fr/artist/59464562

Thanks