Release issues

I have release issues with my new album Angst 1999. There are 6 requests (3 chequed) on Tracks, but only 3 tracks are on the list. I have corrected and ticked the boxes on these 3 tracks, but I can’t submit the release.

EAN 7610096022881

Regards, Roger Andreas Fiskerstrand

2 Likes

Hello @rogerandreas

Thanks for your message.

@Melani or @Maurizio will get back to you shortly.

Best,

2 Likes

Hello @rogerandreas,

I’m sorry for the issue.
let me see what happened. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello @rogerandreas,

I reported the issue and a fix should be on its way.
In the meantime, toggling first and then marking as cover is a workaround to get all the requirements met. Sorry again for the inconvenience. I did it for you :slight_smile:

We only need you to fix the artwork (To ensure that your artwork is accepted by most major shops, please ensure that it has a resolution of 3000 x 3000 pixels (square) and is not pixelated when zoomed in), then your release will be good to go.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

2 Likes

Hi. I haven’t received a fix on the issue.
As for the artwork, this is 3000 x 3000 pixels. I don’t know what pixelated when zoomed in means.

Best regards,
Roger

Hi again. I also have the same issue on my release Småplugga, EAN 7610096024663.
I have ticket the boxes for Cover version and added publishers on each track, but there are more requests.

Best regards,
Roger

Hello @rogerandreas

Thanks for your message.

@Carlos or @Maurizio will get back to you shortly. You can expect a response from Tuesday as there is no work on bank holidays.

Best,

2 Likes

Hey @rogerandreas,

1. The metadata you’ve provided for each cover song is incomplete, there are many names missing.
  1. Your artwork is way too blurry when we do a slight zoom on it (see below). It needs to remain sharp even when you zoom on it.

1. Same issue with your artwork on 7610096024663, it’s way too blurry when zooming on it (see below).

Please choose higher-resolution/quality images for your artwork in order for your release to be in conformity with the platforms requirements :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi again! I have changed the artwork. As for the issues regarding publishing rights, this should be right.I can’t se the problem!

Best regards,
Roger

1 Like

Hey @rogerandreas, thanks for updating the artworks!

Regarding the publishing rights, I’ve done a quick check and it seems like you missed a lot of names in your credits. Here’s for example a comparison between what you’ve provided for “One Hundred Ways” and what is registered on SUISA’s database:

Cover version credits

Please do the necessary research in order to collect all the required information for your release to be in conformity with copyright laws :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi. This can’t be rigiht. I have chequed all the rights. Quincy Jones is the composer and the producer of One Hundred Ways. Why are you doing this to me?

1 Like

Hi. There is absolutely no way for me to find this extended publishing info. Can I delete these three tracks from my release?

1 Like

@rogerandreas this issue concerns all your covers versions, both on “Angst 1999” (7610096022881) and “Småplugga” (7610096024663). As I have explained already, you can find all the credits on databases such as:

If the songs are not registered in one the above, you can do a research on Discogs.

We could remove the 3 covers from your release “Angst 1999” (7610096022881), however the issue will remain the same for the other release “Småplugga” (7610096024663) which only contains Cover versions. I think it makes more sense in this case to do the necessary research and to add the correct credits to your releases :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just remove the 3 covers from “Angst 1999”, and delete the whole release “Småplugga”.
I have checked the databases you mentioned, and I couldn’t find the neccessary info there, as these sites are for members.

1 Like

Hi. Can you remove the 3 covers from “Angst 1999”, and delete the album “Småplugga”?

Regards
Roger