Release status: waiting for payment (but it has been already paid)

Dear community,

I paid to release a single. If I go to Account->Order overview, I do see my invoice with PAID status.

However, if I go to Library->Releases, it says “waiting for payment”. If I click on “PAY AND RELEASE”, it says “Amount to pay: $0.00”.

So, it seems my order has been stuck. I am some sort of waiting status for something I already paid.

In addition to that, when I go to “Need help?”, there is no option to Ask support directly, as suggested in this article:

I assume this is obsolete. If so, could you update the contact form instructions?

2 Likes

Hello kenaih,
hello iMusician Team,

just letting you know - I have the exact same problem!
I guess, some system is messed up right now…

hi @kenaih and @T12000 , let’s ask @Carlos from the Team if he can take a look at this :v:

1 Like

Hello @T12000 @kenaih,

Thanks for raising this. I’ve forwarded the issue to our tech team, I’ll get back to you once I have an update from them on this matter.

Thank you for your patience until then!

Best,

Having the same issue! paid for release, invoice paid, but still see “waiting for payment” in my release

1 Like

Hi everyone, I have the same issue, not sure if I should create an additional thread since several people seem to be having this problem right now. thanks for looking into it

1 Like

HI TEAM!!

Please please please can you help me out.

I’ve purchased a monthly amplify+ membership & I have the invoice w/ the money being taken from my account!!

However my account is still on “Free” mode.

Please can you resolve this for me as I have important releases coming up!

I can’t directly contact you on Imusican because I don’t have access due to this.

THANK YOU.

1 Like

I have the same problem. I paid for a release on Sunday July 14 and it says Waiting for payment. It also does not generate a code number for the release EA …
Screenshot 2024-07-14 114050
Screenshot 2024-07-14 114111

My release was finally able to move forward and it is now “in quality check”. Thanks for the help!

2 Likes

yes, my too

2 Likes

Hello @Juscookinitup, I checked your account and can confirm you are on an AMPLIFY+ plan :slight_smile:
All good!

Have a great day!

1 Like

Hello @dariointernet :slight_smile: it has been resolved :slight_smile:

Your release was accepted and sent to the shops! Kudos for your music and wishing you a great day!

All the best,

1 Like