Release still waiting for review since August 11 — requesting a September 1 release date.

Hi iMusician,

I submitted my release (Pale Tomorrow) on August 11, but it is still showing as “Submitted — Waiting for release review.” It has now been a week and the release hasn’t even entered the review process yet.

The scheduled release date is August 26, so I’m getting concerned about the timeline. I also opened a support ticket about this but haven’t received a response, so I’m posting here in the community in hopes of getting some help.

I had planned to pitch the release for editorial playlists on both Spotify and Apple Music, but this delay has disrupted those plans and left me with very little time to prepare the release properly.

Because of the delay, I would now like to move the release date to September 1. Could someone please help me with the review and confirm whether changing the release date is possible?

I’d really appreciate an update on the status of my release. Thank you.

@bellawellamusic1 your release contains uncleared licensed material and requires a valid license agreement. Please check your emails and provide the documents requested.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.