Release was assigned to the wrong artist A second artist account was opened (Spotify)

Hello,
unfortunately my current release EAN 7610096026643 “Urlaubs-Report (…)” doesn’t appear in the Spotify discography (maybe not on other platforms either, I haven’t been able to check that yet).
Album link: Spotify
Strangely enough, although as a single release, but not under the artist under which, for example, the other releases in your house can be found and under which the band runs and can therefore not be found.
Please check and change.
Bela Beimer
Band link: Spotify

1 Like

Hello @belabeimer

Thanks for your message.

@Carlos or @Melani will get back to you shortly.

Best,

2 Likes

Hello @belabeimer,

Thanks for your reply and the links.

I’ve sent a request to Spotify for the release to be re-assigned correctly. Please note that it generally takes up to 3 weeks for the platforms to process these changes, so we thank you in advance for your patience.

Once it’s done, make sure to go to your iMusician Dashboard and link your artist name to your new Spotify and Apple Music artist profiles by following these steps: Release On The Correct Artist Profile | iMusician. This will make sure that both platforms assign your next release to the correct profile!

Best regards,

3 Likes