Releasing a cover

hi guys,
i’m here to ask how to release a cover.
we didn’t bring significant changes to the song, genre, lyrics and melodies stay the same.
how do i give credit to the original artists?
i mean, can anyone help me to fill out the form for the release?
thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Hi!
I have the same questions for a cover I wat to release.
We covered an alt rock song from an italian band without bringing significant changes to the genre, lyrics and melodies stays untouched.
If I understand correctly I don’t need anypaper, but how do I fill out the form for the release?
Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Hey @degradodaradici,

Please refer to this page: Is my track a cover, an edit, a remix, a mashup or a medley? | iMusician

Best regards,

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.