Request Payout!

Hello I hope find you well!
We have processed a payout request, and now it has been more than 30 days and the transfer has not yet been made, what is happening, can you fix it?

1 Like

Hey @Fjonamusic :v:

Thank you for your message.

@Carlos from the iMusician Team will get back to you shortly.

Best regards

2 Likes

Hey @Fjonamusic,

Thank you for letting us know! I have forwarded this to our team and I’ll let you know via DM once I have more info :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good evening sir. I made a withdrawal on the 15th of July and they said that I will receive the money within 30 days. Although 35 days have passed now, I still have not received my money. can you help me with this?

1 Like

Hello @Saymen , thanks for following my steps in the email!

I will send a request to the accounting department to know more and we will get back to you asap!

Best regards,

2 Likes

Ok🩵
Thanks

Why do not you answer?
@Melani @Carlos
good evening sir. I made a withdrawal on the 15th of July and they said that I will receive the money within 30 days. Although 40 days have passed now, I still have not received my money. can you help me with this?

Hello, please it’s not necessary to identify another user like yourself. They can’t help you.
Also, it was the weekend so that’s totally normal that Carlos and Melani didn’t have time to come back to you yet, and Carlos was absent these days as well.

Please be patient. I’m sure they’ll come back to you this week, but it can take time to hear back from the accounting department, and we can’t help you before we get their answer :pray:

3 Likes

Hello @Saymen,

If you haven’t received your payout yet, it simply means that additional verifications are being run in order to validate the transaction. Nothing to worry about here, you just need to wait :slight_smile:

Best,

4 Likes

Hello @Carlos

It has been about 2 months and the money has not been transferred yet. can you solve this problem? Is there such a thing as not getting the money at all? What should I do? please help me.

Hi @Saymen

@Carlos has already mentioned that additional verifications are carried out before earnings can be withdrawn. Please be patient. At this point you don’t need to do anything except wait.

There is no work on weekends. You may receive an update on your request next week.

Best regards,

2 Likes

Hello @Saymen,

If there would be such a thing, you would be informed of it by our dedicated team. For now, your account simpy getting reviewed in order for us to validate the payout. Again, all you have to do is be patient :slight_smile:

Thank you and have a nice day.

2 Likes

We hope this email finds you well. I am writing to inquire about the status of my pending payout, which is currently marked as “Requested” in my account dashboard. we have not received any email confirmation regarding the approval or processing of this payout.

Could you please provide us with an update on the status of our payout request? I would appreciate any information you can provide regarding when we can expect the payout to be confirmed and processed.

Thank you!

@Carlos you dealt with this in July, have you any news?

1 Like

Hello. money has been writing :pending" for 2 months. now it says “paid”, but the money did not migrate to the account. what’s the problem?
please help me

@Fjonamusic I’m kooking into it, I’ll get back to you once I know more. For now, thanks for your patience :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Saymen, bank transfers can take up to 2 business days to be completed, yours was initiated yesterday afternoon. Please be patient :slight_smile:

2 Likes