Revenue Splits are here!

If you’re tired of spending hours figuring out who gets what when it comes to royalties, we’ve got some great news: our new feature, Revenue Splits, makes sharing earnings with your collaborators so much easier.

Here’s what it does:

:bar_chart: No More Math: Forget about manually dividing royalties and worrying about mistakes. Our system does all the work for you, so you can get back to creating awesome music.

:moneybag: Clear and Transparent: You can easily track how much everyone is earning, plus you get to see your earnings history. It’s all right there, no more guessing games.

:art: Easy Collaboration: Adding or removing collaborators? No problem. You’re in charge, and you can adjust things whenever you need to.

:no_entry_sign: No Extra Fees: We believe you should keep what you earn. That’s why we don’t take any fees or commissions. What you make is what you keep.

Revenue Splits are now available for all our AMPLIFY+ subscribers. Give it a try and keep your focus on making amazing music! Let’s do this!

Check out our FAQ article for more information.

6 Likes

Hello @Maurzio

That’s a great feature for bands ! :comet::comet:

A2D

3 Likes

Hey @A2D,

yes we were so much looking forward to having this feature available!! Thanks for your feedback :raised_hands:

3 Likes

C’est une très belle initiative ! Merci !!!

3 Likes

@Maurizio,
Can you please give us an example of with images of creating a #1 a ‘release’ revenue split (50/50) & #2 a individual track split (50/50)?
The reason I ask is because I followed the help guide as described below to split 50% (label), 50% (artist) for the whole ‘Release’ (which contained 1x radio edit, 1x extended mix), but i’m told i did it wrong by support when i questioned if i had done this correctly, so i need some clarity. In screenshots or video?

The reason i questioned support was because I was splitting the ‘release’ under Release->Revenue splits with 50(label)/50(artist), the ‘extra features’ summary page before final purchase said ‘track splits = 2 track’, ‘release splits=0 Tracks’
… I wanted the release to be split and did not change individual track at all they are still at 100% label.

I reported as a bug also, and removed any splits on releases until i can get a concrete answer. Example of a ‘release’ split below that i created…

Thanks!!
Craig

## How do I set up Revenue Splits for my Music?

**For new releases:**

During the release upload, you can easily specify the percentage share for each collaborator in the following ways:

• All Tracks at Once: Set the percentage share for all tracks when entering the release details

• Individually for Each Track: Alternatively, you can customize the split for each individual track while uploading your songs

**For existing releases:**

• Access Library: Depending on your preference, you have two options

1. For editing splits for a full release, navigate to your Library and select 'Releases.'

1.1 Find the specific release you wish to edit splits for and click 'Edit.'

2. If you want to edit splits for individual tracks, select 'Tracks' from your Library.

2.1 Click on the track you have in mind and head to the 'Revenue Splits' tab.

• Select Collaborators: Add the collaborators you want to share revenue with and specify their percentage splits

It's as simple as that! Just ensure that the total percentage adds up to 100%. You only need to enter the collaborator’s name, an email address is not needed at this point.
1 Like

Hey @LKRECORDS, I am following up here since we are handling this also via e-mail. As explained in my reply, the royalty split feature works like a calculator indicating the percentages that should go to each contributor. This does not mean that when receiving such royalties, you will be the split by contributor and this must be calculated by yourself.

However, as you can see, you can decide to provide a split on both levels: release and track level. This is up to the artist/label. It is not considered as a bug to see 100% on track level, it simply means that you entered such percentage.

Please adjust them if you wish to have 50% each in each track.

Hope this helps and have a great day!

All the best,

1 Like

Hi @Melani, would it be possible for you to post an image of what the ‘release split’ looks like during initial release submission so i can visually see what that looks like?

I’d rather not split the tracks at track level as i thought that was the second option. I know this is simple, a picture means a 1000 words :slight_smile:

1 Like