Seeing my stream numbers

is it currently impossible for me to see my streaming numbers without paying for some monthly subscription? i used to be able to see the amount of streams next to the payout amount.

1 Like

Hello @yotamp

Support of iMusician will answer, I tag @Maurizio

But a hint, you can always take the subscription for one month & back to the free zone to see your full musicial data :wink: :v:

A2D

1 Like

if the hint is paying for a subscription model thats not a hint thats pay-to-win ):

@yotamp

Another one then free, if you are mainly on Spotify that you can analyze your date in Spotify Artist App - this is more than 80% the usual stats :wink: :v:

Currently, on iMusician they said there is a reduction of 30% on the subscription - this means if you subscribe for a month in place to pay the full year you will pay 1/12 (for a month) & 1/12 - 30% with my hint.

I have not found lower than that but if you found it share us the info.

A2D

1 Like

Hello everyone.

Thanks @A2D, nice tips!

It’s still possible to check your performance, even without a subscription:

What you can get with analytics is a more powerful tool that shows:

Of course trends are only temporary numbers, as shown by the shops. If you want to have a detailed overview of your earnings you can check them (no matter if you have a subscription or not) here:

2 Likes

That graph is no good, im sorry. having to hover over each day individually and do basic math to get an idea of how many streams I’ve gotten in a month is a backwards solution made to push your users to buy a subscription. Same with the sales data. There used to be a very simple page showcasing all of my payouts alongside that months stream numbers.

I’ve been using this platform for around 8 years now, with the rockstar package and lack of subscription model being the main incentive. Getting used to a good product and having it become worse overtime stinks, but i guess thats capitalism.

Thanks for your feedback, @yotamp.

Wow, 8 years is a lot. Glad to have you with us.

I totally understand your point. Still, we didn’t remove any feature. We only made it part of a broader offer, with a fair price.
Like @A2D said, you can check your trends on your Spotify for Artists or other shops dashboards, and do a comparison with the daily trends on the basic graph.

I hope you will stay with us. And, if you have any questions or doubts, I’ll be happy to get back to you.

3 Likes

you didnt remove features, but you put existing ones behind a pay wall, ones that made your service great; customer support via email, seeing stream numbers, the rockstar plan. now your service is like most other music distribution platforms which is a shame since i do think your service used to be a notch above all others.